October seems ages away :(

edited June 2011 in October 2011
I'll finally be reaching my half-way point on Sunday (20 weeks). This pregnancy seems to be going by so slow :( I'm still waiting to find out the gender since the baby was asleep and on its belly at my 18 weeks scan, so I can't even start shopping, registering, or getting the room together. Just waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting :( Next u/s is 6/20...can't wait, so I can get started on things!

Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• Mine seems to be going fast! Not enough hours in the day to get anything done!
  • I'm due in early September and I feel like I've been pregnant forever. I don't know if I'm overwhelmed at going through the summer and being huge (I have VERY large babies) or if it's the idea of coming home and having 4 kids...I have no idea. But I'm exhausted already and I just want it to be over.
  • I am 21 wks today, found out last Friday am having another girl. Yea October seems so far away, and most times I don't feel that pregnant. Am hardly showing so most people don't know I'm pregnant. I like to look around baby shops and websites but I haven't bought anything yet coz I think its too early. I can't wait to be huge and waddling like a duck.. lol I want people to get up and give me their seats on public transports, I want my hubby to say 'relax, put ur feet up', lol. Most of all I want October to come now!!!
  • I don't look pregnant at all and I'm sicker than a dog. I feel like I have food poisoning not morning sickness :( I'm due in November. It feels forever away and like you @sexysecondtimemom I want to be treated like I'm pregnant.:) I want everyone to ask me about my baby :) not if I need a napkin because there's puke on my face :(
  • edited June 2011
    Will it ever get here..... When I say 120 days its like ugh, 16 weeks seem a lil better but October! It's like hey summer just got here n I'm waiting on autumn ( fall )
  • I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and I feel the same way!
  • I feel like time has flown by! I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow :)
  • I will be scheduled for my c-section in late October and can't wait. It seems like it is going to be forever till we meet baby Maddox!
  • Because it is. November is ages away plus one light year. UGH! >:p
  • @babynumber02 u should start feeling better soon. In my first pregnancy I was being sick right up til around 20 wks but this pregnancy only to 13 wks.
  • well I feel like I'm dying slowly for surely I'm so miserable that if my baby ever call hisself getting out of control its going to be world war 55
  • U think October is ages from now??? Try Nov 27th. #toolong
  • edited June 2011
    No I dont....im due oct 5th(23w 1d) and I feel Im running our of time. Lol I got baby shower planning, my sis bday, labor day, my husband bday, and packing to move!

I NEED MORE TIME! Lol
  • I feel like its going kinda fast for the fact im already 23w and 3d. But at the same time it does feel soooo slow too! I don't think its ever too early to start buying stuff though. Things are so expensive that if you wait til the last minute, your not going to be able to afford everything you need. I already have pretty much everything except for the basic stuff I know ill get at my baby shower. I can't wait for october 5th to get here though! 3 months and 24 days to go!
  • I feel like its going slow but I know its gonna sneak up on me if I don't start preparing.
  • i will be 21 weeks on monday and although i feel it some weeks fly by there are those days that last forever.....i too have not seen what we are having so i feel so unprepared
  • Yep my 20 wks mark is Tuesday Oct coming soo slow im already having all the aches an pains gonna be a long 20wks!
  • Omg these days feels like its going by sooo slow... I'm 22wks 2days & I can't wait to October
    I'm so miserable uuggghh
  • I'm due December lol
  • @soon2bemomof2under2 I feel the same I haven't shopped at all..I have some yellow stuff..and my two diaper bags...my next appt is 6/24...I got you beat...I can't wait
    10/30 is sooo far away!!!
  • Im almost 22 weeks and October feels like an eternity away. Starting to show and just feel like a beast most days. Cant wait till its over and done.
  • It does seem far but once we get the summer out the way it will be right around the corner Oct. 12th speed it up!
  • Agreed! October seems like it'll never be here! Lol I want my baby girl out now! Im almost 23 weeks
  • It does seem forever away. And since I had the last two weeks off it seems to be taking even longer...blah.
  • Agreed! I just found out I'm having a boy, so I'm burning up time designing the nursery.
  • 22wks and 2dys and when i think about it.. it seems far off but when i think harder.. lol.. it seems really close .. i have a 14month old so im enjoying our last few months together before i have to share time with him.. hes going to be a middle child so i feel bad.. hes my lil boogs.. and i dont want him to feel left out.. his older bro is 9 and independent.. and he will also have to share mommy time.. the guilt has already set in ugh..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know.... specially since they keep changing my due date =/ now its oct 16! I started to crochet a blanket to get my mind of it but its really not working.... 119 days to go and counting =)