august mommas... GENDER??

edited February 2011 in August 2011
I'm only 12wks 5days dr tried to check if boy or girl today but that little booger was moving waaaay too much!! Too cute! Can't wait to find out

Comments

• I'm 14weeks today & dying to know the gender! I find out march 7th. It seems like so far away though, I can't wait! :)
  • U can know at 12 weeks? But the genitals don't form till 14 weeks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 13 weeks an found out I'm having a lil girl
  • I'm 14 weeks and some odd days, and I find out on the 22nd of feb! If your dying to know like I am, lol, then look up 3d/4d ultrasounds places by you! I'm paying 89
  • $ to know at excatly 16 weeks! Its not done by my doc, so idc how long they make me wait! Lol
  • I find out the 27th at this 3d/4d place im so excited!
  • Yea you can find out now :) if at my next ultrasound appt they don't tell me my sis n law is taking me to get the 3d! Woohoo! I dreamt last night I had a baby boy :)
  • I find out march 31 :( I'm due aug 22
  • @heatherstarr11 that sucks I guess ima have to wait just as long I'm due the 21st :( .. I just got my due date changed from the 28th to the 21st yesterday! I'm exccited about that
  • My due date was Aug 1st, but they just bumped it up to July 31st- lol, 1 d whole day!- but I have to wait until March 3rd to find out =(
  • I'm due aug 18, I am paying for a ultra sound, so I will find out feb 25th! Hoping the baby doesn't move around too much.
  • Due Aug.23. Ultrasound march 28 my birthday. So excited to find out. I do have an apt next week to check for syndrome, do they do an ultrasound that day too. Not sure. My family say boy, I grew up with three brothers hope for a girl. My husband of course wants a boy.
  • I am now 15w3d :) My doctor looked when I was 12w4d and he "thinks" baby A is a boy and baby B is a girl :) one of each!! It was really early, so I told him I wouldn't hold it against him if he was wrong.
  • I'm due august 16th and I can't find out until march 17th if its a boy or girl! We are dying to find out. I'm hoping for a girl. I might do a 3d ultrasound just to know sooner if I can find a place around me!
  • Im due aug 10th.my Sono tech said 18-20.I like to wait till 20 just to be safe.I want to know so bad too but I look at it like wht can I do it is wht it is 20wks then I have 20more wks to shop,lol
  • I'm due august 9 and I find out on march 10th its all I can think about... I asked if we could look earlier cuz I have an apt on the 28 and he said he didn't want to risk getting it wrong
  • @miss_areez I just did my down syndrome test and the have to look at a part on the back of the neck so they will do an ultrasound because they have to take pics, drink apple juice before it wakes baby up and you get to watch the baby move around it was so cool to see :)
  • Im due Aug 19...and Im getting my 3D ultrasound on March 17!! yay can't wait!
  • Im due aug 8th and two techs have told me its a boy. I have another ultrasound march 7th, better to be safe, sometimes they are wrong when they predict too early
  • I'm due on august 3rd, and I go in on march 3rd to get my slip for an ultra sound hopefully ill find out the 3rd! I'm dying to know, I'm 16 weeks today btw! :)
  • @jalem congrats were both due on aug 9th and my app isnt until march 22nd thats crazy right im thinking about calling and see if i can reschedule for a earlier date smh
  • @mommy2b88 good luck and congats to u too... I'm so antsy waiting for my apt my bf is getting tired of hearing me talk about it
  • I'm due Aug 9th too! I go on the 22nd for a 3d to find out! I'm paying 89$ to find out lol
  • My appt isn't till the 16th of march, I'm 16 weeks today, and sooooo extremely excited!
  • My dd was Aug 1st, but my doc nudged it up to July 31st, lol... 1 day... I get an ultra on March 3rd for the gender... 13 days! I am beyond excited!!! :D
  • ugh I'm so jealous!! @vette_devil .. I'm only 13wks :\
  • I'm
    14 wks and not finding out till march 8 I have 4 kids this is my 5th
  • I scheduled my appt with a private ultrasound office thay will guarantee gender at 15 weeks, and my appt is feb 28th im so excited i just cant wait any longer
  • I found out really early. I am 13 weeks and its a girl! Little Sedona Quinn.