august mommas... GENDER??

2»

Comments

• @feenyx930 ugh! Soooo jealous!! I'm 14wks now and I can't wait to find out I have an appt the 24th I'm gonna ask her when I can find out the sex
  • Due 14th of august ill find out the sex on march 8
  • I'm 13wks 5 days...and I'm booking my appointment on Wednesday
  • Hey watch out with the 3d ultrasounds i've heard alot of bad side effect for the baby goggle 3D ultrasound. Side effects it will scare you it scared me with my first im on baby number two and still anit going to get one
  • I'm due on aug 25 & have an appt on da 10 of march ill be exactly 16 weeks dat day hoping I can at least take a sneak peek and da baby let's us see, I can't wait
  • I'm due August 2nd nd I'm havin a boy :)
  • I'm due August 21st and my appointment is March 30th!!!! Grrrr
  • Im due august 17 th with a boy :-)
  • 14 wks today. Due aug 30th. No gender. Yet
  • My appt is march 16 but yall r makin me wanna go get a 3d one...I'm 14 weeks ....last preggo I knew at 13
  • @1sttimemommy92 I'm due on the third as well! I have my appointment for my second us on the ninth at two fifteen pm.

My first ultrasound occurred at 6w6d. Which was actually less then what they origionally thought. According to LMP was suppose to be due july 19th.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due August 7 and just found out today that I'm having a boy. I really wanted a girl though lol, but as long as its a healthy baby that's all that matters :)