Big Ol meanie husband

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I was waiting for my husband to come home from work and I happen to look out the window to see if the car was here...and I saw it...and I saw him inside moving around but didn't know wut he was doing...we got tinted windows so its hard to see from a second story window...but anywhoo I went out the door and walked up to the car and noticed him wiping his mouth....he was in there getting down on a popeyes 2piece meal... I banged on the glass and he jumped having chicken crumbs and grease all over his mouth...I was like "Wtf!"...he said he can never have food to his self anymore and he wanted to enjoy his lunch without me eating it....ugh...how rude!...lol...that is couch punishment right there

Comments

• lol omg that made me laugh sorry.. maybe he should have parked a block away
  • Lmfao Omg that is too funny!!!! Sneaking around to eat chicken :P
  • bahahahahaha!!! That's sooo funny! I would have been so mad, too!
  • It is funny but dang....he coulda brung me my own 2piece LOL
  • Haha to funny
  • Lol. The things men do... But the way you typed it out is soooo cute! Poor guy acted like he was starving. He should have ate it on the way home and got rid of the evidence. :P You should make a really awesome dinner tonight, and deny him access to it! Haha!
  • That's HYSTERICAL!!! :-j
  • @Fate ...lol I know is should make his favorite...tell him he can't have none and u should go eat popeyes
  • Do it! Maybe he will think twice about hoarding food from a Pregly!
  • OMG that is so funny!! I'm so sorry to laugh...but your poor husband! Having to hide to eat his food. Bahahaaa! That is a great story, thanks for sharing!
  • Lol this is my laugh for the day
  • Lol too funny I found waffles at the back of the freezer...I was like yummy how'd u get back there..my bf of course!! Smh! Lol
  • Wow.lol I thought this was going somewhere else then then I read popeyes chicken.lmfao.wow.
  • Shoot I would of made him go back and get you some
  • Yup @5lilangels has it right... send him back out! He has restitution to pay now. If he'd gotten you your own he wouldn't have to share or hide!!! Why don't these men think???
  • omg lol thats kind of funny.. but the guy is right >_> he deserves his own meals atleast once during your pregnancy.. lol
  • That is hilarious! But if you're like me, I don't blame him. Hmm.. Now I want some popeyes!
  • Lol...I'm glad u ladies are getting a kick out of my story....I was kinda mad when I wrote it but it is kinda funny
  • @Janet_2011..he only has to share with me for 9months...lol
  • Lol...my bf likes to eat my food jus bcuz he kno I dnt like to share...
  • Omg lol that is horrible. I would b so upset too. Id be like excuse me sir. I think you forgot something!

And as I read this I slowly started smelling popeyes mash potatoes and gravy...and I was like oh crap I want it now! But they r close =( I shall have tomorrow though even if I have to wash dishes.