They were found! Woo Hoo

My TUMS were found, no heartburn for me tonite. So maybe I lay down tonite n not sit up with 100 pillows
These things r a life saver, & I know u'll agree :-)

Comments

• Tums were my bff
  • Agreed! And my son came out with hair :p
  • I kicked tums to the curb and fell in love with zantac!! Its my best friend and a complete life saver!
  • Tums really don't work for me at all. Nothing REALLY works for a long time. I am having twins and the heartburn is beginning to be painful now. I drink milk and it goes away for an hour but it's right back with a vengeance. My bf accidentally bought me generic Rolaids and those work even less, I take 4 at once usually and they dont do a thing for me. Malox gives me no relief either. Seems the only relief is the 100 pillow trick!
  • A good cure for hb and its super random.. Isssss!!! a teaspoon of mustard...! I hate mustard so I would follow it with a sucker lol. Hope this helps someone :)
  • Mustard makes me itchy lol. And with this pregnancy, I'm already itchy enough!
  • I ran out of tums for like a wk and the heart burn was so terrible. I was on the verge of throwing up(tmi sry) I had tried everything they say to try...finally as a last resort I tried something my dad uses for his heart burn. A teaspoon of baking soda mixed well with a cup or so of warm water...It was so foul but I guzzled the entire cup as if I was a college kid at a party with a kegger. Almost instant relief. I have never been so grateful in my life for something so disgusting lol. So now it is my last resort method.
  • they have become my best friend too :-D
    ive had 4 different techs tell me she has ALOT of hair, so she better with all this heartburn im having..
  • I know right now the girls would not like that at all.. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @deni_b do u sleep sitting up? I know I do.

@rckprincess2 that's an old remedy. My grandad use to give us that. But I don't think it works 4 me, I use to eat the baking soda n I still had it

@myamommy2009 mustard really? I've never heard

@simplyraven22406 I didn't get it with my last 2 girls n they came out with toooo much hair. So theirs hope. Lol
  • Yeah, I usually do start out that way. I get so much in a deep sleep, I can tolerate the heartburn as long as I lay on the left side.
  • I need some now.. I just gotta make my lazy butt get up out the bed
  • I had horrible heartburn and my daughter came out with a full head of black hair!! Nothing ever worked for my heartburn
  • @demi_b last night was the worst. I took hubby pillows too. He had to sleep flat. I slept sitting up all night. Lol

@kayla_with_a_k I'm not letting these go. They r staying right by me. Lol
  • @simplyraven22406 I don't know if u can see my picture. But look @ my girls hair. I promise I had no heartburn
  • I need.to start keepin mine bedside too. I had hb last night too.. Booo to gettin out the.bed and to hb
  • @kayla_with_a_k I have to keep mine bed side cuz I'm on bed rest. They magically disappeared yesterday cuz my husband had them n he didn't put them back.

@simplyraven22406 yep that's me n my babies
  • Ewwww he wlda been in deep trouble!!
  • @simplyraven22406 thank u! My oldest is 13 1/2 my youngest just turned 7 .... My kids will b 7 years apart. Lol

@karla_with_a_k n when I asked him ( b4 I took his pillows ) he played dumb. Then when he came home he's like oh yeah they over here. BULLSHIT! I had to suffer all night.
  • Of course he did lol . He didnt wanna feel your wrath :)
  • @simplyraven22406 thank u :)

@karla_with_a_k I guess that's y he's avoiding me. Cuz he's not in bed yet. Lmao
  • I go over the top with my tums I have a bottle bedside, one in the bathroom and one in my car. I only get heart burn every now and then But when I do it is really bad