any august babys ??

edited February 2011 in August 2011
Hi I'm newcomer !&&yes I'm 12 weeks pregnant but I'm not for such I haven't ha# a ultrasound yet ,but how long does it take to figure out what I'm having ??

Comments

• They usually make you wait until you are 18-20 weeks. I'm 14weeks & find out march 7th, I can't wait! Congrats :)
  • I'm due august 7th 2011 and they can tell at 13 maybe if ur lucky but my little guy had its legs crossed so I have to wait till 20 weeks..
  • Thanks;)&& when will I feel the first kick,move,punch or something ????
  • Aww I can't wait until I get my 1st ultrasound
  • You can proably start to feel it now and if u push down on your lower tummy you could feel it.
  • I'm 16 weeks with number 3. I'm due August 1.
  • I'm 14weeks5days I'm due 8th Aug this my 3rd hopefully a girl I currently Ave 2boys go all x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 16 weeks due august 13th.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm 16weeks also.. due august 12th ((:
  • I'm due August 14th.. finding out what I'm having today :D can't wait
  • I'm due August 6 and my ob is making me wait until I'm 23 weeks to know the sex, she is killing me lol oh I'm currently 17 weeks
  • Hi... I am 14 weeks and two days, due august 25th with our first baby and super excited!
  • Hi everyone Ill be 17 weeks tomorrow I'm due Aug. 7 this is my second pregnancy and also finding out gender tomorrow have an appointment to get a 4D ultrasound yay I can't wait! Good luck to all of you :)
  • August third here. Having my ultrasound on the ninth at two will hopefully find out sex then.
  • Hey kalikojenie I'm due on the aug 3rd also but can't find out the sex til the 14th super excited would love to hear wat happens at ur appointment my fingers are crossed for a girl
  • I'm 13 weeks 5 days. Dd Aug 30. I will find out what I'm having on March 25, which I will be 17 weeks.
  • I'm due Aug 31st &nd I have a doc apt march 17th hopefully I can find out then ugh this sucks eggs ! Lol #WaitingGame
  • edited February 2011
    I am 17 weeks with number 4, just found out on the 23 rd I am having a boy. Me and my husband wanted a boy because we have 1 boy age 8 and 2 girls age 6 years and 7 months-I know I'm having them close! Due 8/8
  • I'm 14weeks and 2days due Aug 26 can't wait to find out the sex April 4th
  • I'm due August the 10th with baby number 3 and can't wait. I'm not too bothered if it's a boy or girl as i have one of each now...but do think boys are alot easier, my daughter is 7 going on 18 lol. I won't find out the sex till the end of March and can't wait x
  • Im due aug 5th with my 1st. I.still dunno if its a boy or girl but I will find out march 21st. My fam and boyfriend is anxious to know. I should just keep it a secret lol
  • Hi ladies, im new yo the blog. Im due august 12th and I just found out yesterday that im having just what I wanted a girl.
  • Hi girls. I'm 15w3d due august 27 =)
  • Due august 13th
  • Im due aug 31 wit my first child and super excited
  • Hey I'm an august baby. Was born August 21st 87. LOL!! But my baby is An April baby :)
  • I'm due aug 22 with my first, I will find out the sex of the baby march 17! I cannot wait!
  • Im due august 31st with my fourth. Congratulations!!
  • I'm due Aug 27 with my first. :)