help i cant get out of bed

I feel like I have been hit by a truck my back hurts and my hips feel like they are being torn apart I'm so ready for her to be here I can't take much longer of this o have 19 days left still any one going through this :(

Comments

• Im sorry! Your almost there!
  • Thanks :) I read ur profile where at in Michigan do u live I live in St. Johns right outside of Lansing
  • I live in lansing lol.
  • @brooklynnleona87 I feel the exact same way my butt hurts its hurts wen I pee I feel so much pressure dwn thr Idk wat to do my bck hurts I hav the worst cramps ugh n I hav 4wks to go I cnt wait tht long
  • Oh man.. I have 11 weeks to go.. I'm hurting right now laying down. Ince I see a doc ill ask if he can send me somewhere to help ease my pain.
  • I have 19 days left to and its just my back that mainly hurts and my cooch on only my left side.. kinda weird. Baby will be here soon atleast :)
  • Oh sweetie I feel the same way we r in the same boat....and I hv 11 wks to go I was so close to goin to the er cause I was in so much pain good luck
  • im going through the same... but i gave less then 2 weeks to go!! im hopeing to get my membrains(sp) striped on monday!!
  • oh my. i was like that with my second. it was terrible. i remember the pains. try to move your hips around and keep the movement alive in them. that will really help during labor. and tell ur doctor about how much pain/misery youre in.
  • I was like that the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy. My doctor told me to take a warm bath and some tylenol.
  • Maymommy11 that so cool so u will deliver at sparrow as well nice to have a pregly so close :)
    Thanks everyone it makes me feel a little better to know I'm not alone I have been taking baths a lot it helps a lil it just sucks getting up and down off the couch/bed
  • @minirip we have the same due date so cool what r u having and do u have a name? I'm having a lil girl her name will be Brooklynn Leona Kolene
  • @brooklynnleona87 I'm having a baby girl also.. I like ava nicolde but need to see her to make a for sure decision! Congrats to you and hope all goes well
  • I feel that way and was told I have a seaprated pelvis. I got one of the 3 piece support bands from babies r us and it as helped tremendously b/c it helps lift him out of my pelvis. Was suggested to take tylenol and warm baths as well.
  • Thanks ladies u have been a big help I have been taking long baths and tylenol for two days now and helping so much
  • @minirip I love that name soo cute u gotta keep me updates on when u have her we may have them the same day :) to cute