Nov. moms how much weight have you gained??

edited June 2011 in November 2011
I am 19 weeks tomorrow and i have gained 8 or 9 pounds and i am going crazy i feel like that is way too much!! How much has everyone else gained?? Does anyone have a good diet plan??

Comments

• I have gained about 7 pounds, doctor recons this is quite alot for 18 n half weeks :( but i was ok with that cos its nearly half way and expected a good 14lb by now!
  • I havnt put on no weight i think my doc dont weigh me :/ i was 49 kg at my first app
  • edited June 2011
    I'm 20 weeks today (due 10/30) with my second and I've gained 6 lbs. You are only going up from here. With my first, I really started gaining around 18 weeks. The same is happening with this pregnancy. Just eat plenty of fruits, veggies, protein, and complex crabs and exercise daily...oh a drink plenty of water. I take my daughter for a 30 min to 1 hour walk 5-7 days a week. I eat the right stuff and I'm still gaining. You need to gain and will gain whatever the baby needs.
  • I am 18 weeks and gained 3 pounds.
  • i've gained about 10 pounds... i'm 17 weeks.
  • I've lost seven pounds.
  • I'm Oct 31 an lost sum no gain :(
  • I'm 18 weeks and have gained 11 but I lost 5 in the beginning due to severe morning sickness. My doc says my weight is perfect so I'm not stressing....yet..... :)
  • Im 18w5d and only gained five pounds.. Doc has me on protien shakes to get my weight up... :(
  • I'm 18+1 and I've lost 20 pounds. Dr says if I don't gain anything by next appt she's gonna make me start drinking protein shakes.
  • I'm 18+3.....and I've lost 20 pounds...the docs wanted me to loose weight any way...so I'm doing good...I'm not really doing anything but drinkin a lot of water and the weight is just comin off...lol if I knew this before I got preggo I would have done it! Good luck
  • 18 weeks and i've gained about 9lbs
  • I'm 16wks today and have gained 5 lbs
  • @imanewmommy06 I've lost 20 pounds too and its an ongoing joke for me that if I knew all I had to do was getting preggo to lose weight I would've done it forever ago. then I jokingly recommend it to people as a great diet lol
  • lost 15 pounds.
  • I'm 18 weeks and 5 days and gained 10 lbs. I guess that's the drawback to no morning sickness :(
  • I'm 18 weeks and have lost 10lbs. I've been really sick and have had no appetite though.
  • I'm 20 weeks n I've gained 6lbs
  • 16 weeks 3 days I have gained 7 pounds....and counting
  • I'm 17w and gained 8lbs so far. Mw was not concerned as I regularly exercise and BP is fine.
  • Wow ladies...I'm embarrassed to say How much I've gained.........19 weeks and up 22 lbs. :'(
  • I'm 17 wks (due 11/19) & have lost 3 lbs due to nausea my 1st tri, at the last appt I gained 2 lbs back.
  • Im 18w 6d and have gained 7 pounds
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 19 weeks and have gained almost 10 lbs. My Dr is happy since I was underweight to begin with
  • I've lost 10lbs..
  • Im 17 wks and I've gained about 11 pounds... don't worry so much about how much u gain cuz if u do then the baby obviously needs whatever your gaining .. it's only up from here. And don't think of it as just u cuz u also have to think ur placenta and umbilical cord grow and get bigger as u n baby do so factor that into ur weight as well. Try not to gain fifty pounds like I did with mt son lol but 30 is average. That's what im shooting for..
  • Lol @novmthumper11 I also gained almost 50lbs with my son. I didn't look that big though. And he was almost 9lbs. I'm not worried about weight gain...I'm pregnant.
  • I've lost 5 lb but I'm not skinny eather so its ok