Nov. moms how much weight have you gained??

Comments

• My new job I'm walking all the time so I get a work out at work
  • I'm 19 weeks have gained 5 lbs but I feel like I've gained more for some reason.
  • I'm 18 weeks and I had lost 10 pounds but now gained it all back. I know technically I'm a even zero. But. I'm too big to gain weight.
  • I've lost 12 pounds. I am constantly sick even though I'm 16 + 4. Plus Sweet Pea doesn't like sweets or junk food so all I can really keep down are salads, fresh fruit, and fresh veggies.
  • 20 weeks tom and lost 12 in the beginning and gained 3 back. Only planning on gaining about ten lbs maybe 12 like my pregnancy
  • 19 weeks today and havnt gained any and this is my third
  • 17 weeks and have only gained 2oz.
  • I am 20weeks and I lost 15lbs, due to hypermesis and gained 3 back. This all after a Zofran pump and a combo of six different pills. I suffered from hyperemisis for the whole pregnancy with my 3 yr old son, hopefully I will not this time. When I had him (induced at 38weeks) I only weighed my regular weight.
  • @sands3 lol.. yea im not worried either really and my son was 8 n a half pounds almost .. I showed some gain in my face tho hahh. I think im showing that again this time :) I can't wait till july 5 . That's when I know boy or girl. Want a girl cuz im done after this but as long as baby is healthy..then im happy
  • @novmthumper11 I'm right with you! I find out July 6 and also hoping for a girl because this will be our last. Lol...
  • Im 16 weeks and ihavent gained any weight... im hoping igain some... thee doc said my baby is healthy :-D
  • One pound I'm 16 weeks. Think its all about to change >:D<
  • 17 week and have gained 2 pound, so proud of myself *pats herself on the back*
  • I'm 20 weeks today I've gained 12 lbs
  • Im 18wk3days and lost 7lb and so far only regained 4 back. This pregnancy has been a nightmare so far!
  • Just 1.5 :-S ....in my first appt i was 168...in the second 169.5....and i do not have morning sickness at all.....i eating a lot....lol....18/2 week :-)
  • Im 19weeks 2days & have gained 6lbs
  • I'm 18w3d and I've lost seven pounds :( so far haven't gained any back
  • 20 & 3 days 9 lbs
  • 19 & 3 days, lost 6 lbs and have gained 3 back...but that 3 lbs was all in like 5 days, so now I'm getting scared that the weight is coming to get me :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow ladies i am 20 weeks and i have gained 20 pounds
  • omg ima december mommy but i have also gained 8 lbs. i'm just 13 weeks. lol doc hasn't said anything to me yet but i know i've gained too fast. i never have morning sickness and i just eat, eat, eat. but i do eat alot of healthy food lol
  • 21 weeks 60lbs. I am having twins...
  • 20 weeks 11 lbs :-/
  • @ my 16 wk apt I had lost 8 lbs so far. I am sure I've gained some in the last month. 20 wk apt fri and u/s :-D
  • I have lost 10 pounds due to pucking all the dang time but fie.ally starting to get over that now .... but with my fist when I had her I lost 20 pounds
  • I'm 17 weeks and have gained 2 lbs. I eat lots of fruit and veggies and snack all day instead of just large meals.
  • I'm 20wks and went to the doc yesterday I've only gained 4lbs
  • im 20 weeks and im actually back to my pre-pregnancy weight (142). i lost about 6-8 lbs due to morning sickness :( SOO GLAD thats over with!