Round ligament pain question!

edited June 2011 in November 2011
How long does it normally go on. Ive been cramping now for 4 hours! Im not sure what it is.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommy2isaiahNGiselle no im not sure thats what it is. Its from my lower stomach(right) to right side. & no ive been laying on my left side for an hour now & its still bothering me.
  • @homebirthadvocate I thought maybe it was because I needed to take a bowel movement but I did that about 1 1/2hr ago
  • I think if it doesnt subside I will call in the morning.
  • I hope you got it checked out by now. Don't forget your appendix is on the lower right side. Ligament pain is usually a sharp quick pain when you move.
  • @cantwaitfora3rd I havent went yet because I have a doc appt tuesday anyway. The cramps have not stopped tho. I wasnt thinking about my appendix at all but it definantly could be it! Thank you!
  • I went to tha hospital for tha same pain mine last about tha same amount of time and she told me to make a heart around my belly button n if tha pain is where u pinky is then its your ligaments if that's not it sweetz than I suggest u look more in to it.(: good luck

• @mimibrowneyez36 I had this for awhile yesterday, same thing, on my right side. I have been cramping quite a bit lately (constipated, plus everything is stretching). My doctor was mentioning things are really tense in the area surrounding the pelvis, so it's common to have sharp pains, or pains that last awhile. Not sure what it was specifically caused by though. Let me know if you find out!

And no, didn't feel like round ligament pain to me, either. Just the one side, slightly above where I'd feel ligament pain. Went away when I woke up today. A little sore now as I'm about to sleep. Maybe pulled something? It was more annoying, than painful enough to see my doctor over, though. All the same, had an appt scheduled for today beforehand. :P

Feel better! :)
  • Omg u just described my pain all the way. It lasted for seriously like 2days Idk what it was I also thought it was my appendix I was lookin up all types of stuff! But its gone now so I hope yours goes away too @mimibrowneyez36
  • I had that too! Actually when your pregnant your appendix moves up. I went to the ER for the very same thing and he said it was round ligament pain and that the baby was making room for itself..and something about my pelvic bone stretching out. Mine lasted for 6 hours the first day I had the pains. Ive had it for a week now.. take warm baths and tylenol helps a little. Hopefully it will go away soon!
  • @kgt11 yes it has stopped now thankfully!