Anyone in Denver? Or CO?

edited June 2011 in Teen moms
Id love to have a belly buddy close by :)

Comments

• I live in springs lol but I just had my babygirl in february
  • @lovemyangelbabys awuhh congrats but thats not too far im due with my baby boy oct 10th. How is everything going so far??
  • Great she was a preemie so shes 4 months n weighs 10lbs now she was 4.1 her big brother loves her lol when we brought her home he was mad at us n nice to her lol. Hows ur pregnancy goin when do u find out what ur having? Is this ur first?
  • @lovemyangelbabys awuhh congrats im glad shes doing well but my pregnancy has been really smooth actually thank god lol but im having a baby boy and yes its my first. Im scared but really excited! What would you say are like must have items from the beginning? Im scared I wont be prepared
  • @babymamadramaMainly diapers wipes bottles just the normal n always if ur going somewhere 2 bibs 1 sleeper a small blanket n a extra outfit just incase n a lil hat. So what r u naming him? My first was a boy n man he stole my heart lol I always say the king of my heart is still in diapers lol.how old r u? N don't worry I was afraid I wouldnt be prepared I concentrated so much on them I never packed my bag for the hospital lol.
  • I'm in Colorado springs! Not due till Oct 22
  • Awesome what r u having? Is this ur 1st
  • I'm having a boy naming him Tristan clay. Yes this is my 1st ill be 25 when I have him... super stoked!
  • Thats great i just turned 21 n had my son the day before my 19th bday n my daughter 2 days before my dads in february. Hows ur pregnancy going?
  • Aww congratulations!!! Its amazing I didn't think it would be this easy! Besides being tired I have no symptoms. Guess I got lucky! Now just hoping delivery is as easy! How were your pregnancies??
  • Thanx. N thats great to hear. My 1st I stayed sick till I was 8 months n gained 17lbs had a csection n caught a amonia (sp) the week before but I loved being prego lol. N with my 2nd I was sick for the 1st 3 months really mean n moody but my water broke at 33 weeks so I had her early I was really tired with both but I just love being prego I dont mind being big n I didnt get to uncomfortable. Are u married?
  • Sorry about all the complications glad everything worked out for you! No we decided to wait till next year to tie the knot. He wanted to get married in January in Vegas when I conceived but I want an exotic wedding without a prego belly! We actually just moved here randomly for no reason, talk about bad timing but I like it so far. Are you married and how long have you lived here?
  • Oh its fine as long as I got healthy babys I don't care what I had to go threw. N same with me I want a huge wedding lol were legally married but I say it don't count lol. And where did u guys move from? N y? Ive lived here for 13 years
  • Texas I'm originally from Lubbock, moved to San Antonio then here. We met in San Antonio. We just decided to try something new so we've been here since February. The day we were leaving to move here I found out I was pregnant.
  • Thats so cool my mom is from lubbuck lol
  • I'm in boulder!! :)
  • I'm from aurora :) I go to school in denver though at the auraria campus. I'm 21 almost 22 and I have a 3.5 year old daughter and I'm pregnant with my second. Due sept 12. A lil boy we are naming gavin cruz.
  • I'm far from everyone lol, I'm in loveland. Due dec 30.
  • I live in englewood! Just moved from denver. Due october 20 with a girl: )
  • Thats awesome congrats to all of u ladies how is ur pregnancy goin everyone
  • Hey what's up? I'm in Denver and due Sept.29th with a baby girl. :-) I don't post much cuz its on my phone but I'm always reading on Pregly...love it!
  • Kaiden roy is his name and ill be 19 before I have him and not married yet...hope to be soon though but ya im kinda nervous but more excited than anything
  • I live in Denver :) due November 13th with our first baby boy!
  • Greeley co!!! ;)
  • Awesome theres tons of us with close due dates too :) if any of you girls facebook feel free to add me kkelseababy@aol.com