idk wat to do

edited June 2011 in Depression
I just had a baby june 3 n the baby may not be my husband my husband want to get a DNA but idk where to go for one n if it not his baby I have to give him up for Adoption cuz my husband said he is not raise someone esle kid

Comments

• Wow youll give ur baby up just for a man? Thats ur baby
  • That is tough... Hopefully he will get attached to the baby and start to love him and then won;t care if he actually is the bio father or not.
  • Idk where u could go to get one but would u really give up the baby just cuz ur hubby doesn't wanta raise it..?
  • Would you do that? I am married (separated) and pregnant by my exhusband. My current husband knows and he knows I would never choose him over my kid. He is actually becoming more supportive. If your husband loves you he wouldn't ask you to choose. Give him time to come around. He may just be angry ATM but that is your child.
  • edited June 2011
    He said his goin to take our older son away from me so that y I'm stuck
  • I dont know where you can go for the test...but shouldnt your first priority be to your baby...why would you give it up for adoption because of an ultimatum ur husband gave you...
  • Let him try to take your son away. Courts won't do that. Empty threat.
  • just because he says that doesnt mean it will happen....do you know how hard it is for a husband to get custody?
  • I know I made a mistake I love my kids so much he doesn't even help me with the baby
  • @Proudmommyof2boys I dnt know a lot about all this but I dnt think he can just take your other son away from you
  • He can't just take your other son, but you will have to share custody. You can ask your pediatrician for information about a paternity test. That's a really tough situation, I can see why he wouldn't want the baby, but it sucks that he's making you choose. Good luck!
  • I been cryin for the past couple of days
  • I'm just scared his goin to do it while I'm sleepin or something his sayin his goin to take him to PA
  • edited June 2011
    Then you have his butt on kidnapping charges. Girl if he is like that then you need to start talking to lawyers and stuff to take care of you and your babies. I'm sorry you have to go through this.
  • I'm sayin idk if I want to or not
  • @proudmommy unless he takes you to court he would not be able to take your son away from you.... he has to have full custody he can go to jail for kidnapping so i wouldn't worry about that to much... I hope things work out for you and your family just remember thats your child if it's his or not & if you could live with the fact of giving him up.... wat if he leaves you after you make that sacrifice??? your children will always b there!!!
  • In Cali both parents have the same amount of legal rights to their children so if He wanted to take ur son he could u would have to find them an fight it out in court which us extremely difficult. Unless he's a drug dealer or n prison. I'm sorry but In my opinion u should take both kids an leave. My ex an I battle n court every other month over our two an he's gotten away with kidnapping. An he's a dead breath dad who don't have nothing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Any lab does it. Call your doctor and get a paternity test order then go to the lab. It can take weeks so be prepared.
  • No judgement on u! I hope u do what u feel is right in ur heart. I'm sure u posted this here to get a shoulder to lean on instead of negativity that u don't need. But bless ur heart & follow ur heart. If anything another guy will appreciate what ur husband didn't. Don't beat urself up over this.
  • @praying4our3rd you are correct I put my sentence a bit backwards. That's why I suggested she talk to lawyers quick. Sticky situation.
  • So, youre going to give your child away because you made a mistake and your husband is salty? He cant take your other son away, thats an empty threat. Hes no kind of man at all to ask you to o that, It is not that poor childs fault you messed up. And what is that gonna solve? Obviously hes not at peace with it. So what happens when the relationship goes to shit anyways because hes insecure and doesnt feel he can trust you.. then hes gone and you gave your son away for no reason. But like the above said, there are plenty of loving people out there who would love to be able to have a child.
    Smh.. if a man ever told me to give up my child..
  • @praying4our3rd exaaactly!!! And if hes requesting something like that, the relationship is already ruined anyways! So wh Ill never let anybody come between me and my child.. ESP a man. That poor baby has nothing to do with that messed up situation.
  • What if it is his imagine all the little memories hes already missed n hurtful things hes said pretty sad either way
  • Does the baby even look Ike him or does the baby look like the other guys?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think that if you think that the baby is not his u need to file for partial custody of your first and u need some help like an attorney because if he took u back after cheating and k ewe u were preggo he needs to truly forgive u and if not Hun your relationship is already gone
  • What is he gonna do of the baby is his? I would leave him either way, he's showing you how much of a man he is not. You have two adorable sons, I know divorce is hard but it may be best, but you and your sons deserve better. whatever you choose is going to be hard, you just have to figure out what is worth it
  • @momof22be the baby looks like the other guy but I'm not sure my family n his family r already in love with him I am so torn