laughing out loud...are funny things more funny while prego?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I'm finding myself "lol'ing" at more things now that I'm prego, like every other emotion that is elevated. I never used to "lol" at the tv before, now I'm laughing at a show about cats.
??anyone else notice this??

Comments

• Totally, especially when im watching t.v.
  • It must be the influx of emotions. I dig it :D
  • Omg i was tellin my boyfriend a story abt my younger brother throwing up wen he was like 8 yrs old n i could not stop laughing lmao it wasnt a funny story but i laughed so hard i almost peed my pants
  • Lol must have been a good story!!!
  • YES. I 100% know what you mean!!
  • My bf & I were fooling around a while ago, and I got such major giggles, tears and all, that it ruined the mood lol
  • Haha. Here's a funny story, didn't eat dinner, had sex at 1:30am then decided I was ridiculously hungry but nausea so I tried to hurry and toast an english muffin....too late! Puked for the first time of my pregnancy ....after sex! Wtf lol guess baby wasn't having it! The only thing in my stomach? The 6 gulps of iced tea I slammed after haha
  • @ least my English muffin was ready to be buttered by the time I got myself cleaned up lol
  • Oh yeah! I took my bf's hat off the other day and I guess his hair looked THAT funny..I was laughing so hard it hurt n I had tears...I'm suuucha dork these days :p