I am wondering....

edited June 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
Now that we are all together and comfortable, when is everyone due, what are you having, and what is the name that you have chosen?

I'm 26 weeks, I'm having my second girl, and her name will be Julieanne Rose!

Comments

• How is your oldest girl handling having a baby sister? I've always wondered if girls get more jealous of baby girls than older brothers do.
    I'm 21w3d, having our first girl. We've decided on Keegan Lanette.. but keeping it a secret until her arrival.
  • I'm 33wks3dys w/ my 2nd girl as well; her name will be Samantha Louise. Our 3 year old is Allison Rose. <3
  • Im 29 +1 its a girl and her name is Tylee LaRue. And she is my first.
  • I'm 21w6d with my first. Her name is novalee jessica! I love her: )
  • I'm 33w2d with my third girl. We're naming her Madelynne Renee.
    @1stWoodsBaby my oldest daughter did really well with having a baby sister. Hoping it goes as well this time around :-)
  • I'm 26 weeks with a girl her name will be jasmine samran-k. She is going to be my seccond I had a son 7 years ago
  • im 15w 3d with my second! i wont find out the sex until july but my baby girl is only 6 months and will be 1 when her baby brother or sis is here :)
  • I'm 23 + 4 with my first, his name shall be adrian eugene walton <3
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @1stwoodsbaby she couldn't be more excited! I was really worried at first cause there was no chance that we were having a girl cause all she wanted was a boy, but she wants to talk to her a lot and constantly colors her pictures for her nursery. It's a major delight for me to even witness this from my little "onry one"!
  • I'm 20 +2 not finding out an if a gurl kaliyah cherysh boy kalani not sure bout middle name yet :)
  • edited June 2011
    I'm 30 wks having my first, a girl. Her name will be Malia Riley Padilla.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow looks like a lot of girls! I am only 13 weeks 2 days so I have a little while before I find out but if it is a girl we like Alivia Marie and for a boy we are stuck between Zachary Thomas or Kody Thomas
  • I am due November 4th with our 4th ...so I'm a day shy of 20weeks.
    I have scheduled U/s today to see what team lol...
    even tough in all honesty it makes no difference to me.
    We have 2 boys and a girl already, so a happy healthy baby is all I can ask for.
    So far the top 2 names we like are Miranda Rose or Sydney Rose, or Grant Elliott or Hyde Elliot....but that could change ;)
  • I am 23w 6d with my 3rd boy. Logan James
  • I'm 31w5d due August 14 with my first. Its a girl! Her name is Emerie Leigh :)
  • I'm 27w4d, due September 11th with a boy. He's my first. (: As of now his name will be Timothy Steven, after his dad. But it's still up in the air.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 30+1, due August 24th, with my first and my fiance's second, Ms. Abigail Lynn McBride. :)

Is it really true that older girls get jealous of younger sisters? My fiance's 5 year old daughter doesn't live with us, but when she's around, how would I deal with something like that (if she does get jealous)?
  • Im due Dec 1st with my first. Im at 16weeks, don't find out the sex til July tho. :)
  • 18 weeks due nov 16 & his name will be courtney darell gund jr.
  • I'm 28 weeks (29th week starts on Tuesday!)
    Were having a baby girl named Lilly Raena and she is due september 6!
    Nice to meet all you ladies :) its great to have peeps to talk too!
  • I am 23weeks. Having a baby girl named Sidney Leanne. She is due Oct 11th. I am sooo happy this is here now :)
  • I'm 38 weeks today with my first her name will be Brooklynn Leona Jean Collins I love her and cannot wait for her to make her big entrance to the world she's amazing :)
  • I am 25 wks 3 days with baby #3. Her name will be Reed Olivia, unless hubby comes up with something better.
  • Im 29 weeks 5 days due with a boy his name will b Kayden bryce ewing! This is my 1st child!
  • I am 28 + 2 with my first. We are having a boy and his name is Garrett Jonn.
  • I'm at 22 weeks due with our 3rd child and this will be boy number. His name is Axel Gauge
  • I will be 19 weeks tomorrow with my second we don't find out til the 29th if we are having Jaxon Otis or Braylee Shea. My daughter is 7 and super excited for a little brother or sister!