free goodies!!! **update**

Guess wat mommies I jus got a case of enfamil for my newborn...n guess wat else 2 $5 coupons for more milk Yaayy me...excuse me if I seem a bit over excited I jus like coupons...
To register and get ur free goodies go to enfamil.com

Comments

• Free? From where & how?? Don't hold out your secret!!
  • edited June 2011
    Yup FREE Idk wen, how, who, wat n whr but I thnk a few weeks ago sumone posted about websites we can register for n I jus registered for all of thm but I'm not sure if thts whr it came frm mayb try enfamil.com...I'll check the box I wnt everyone to share my joy lol
    @one5one
  • I registered online bfore n they sent me a 8oz powder newborn formula , 4 $5 coupons from enfamil, another 8oz powder formula from similac and 3 $5 coupons, and gerber sent me a bottle and $10.50 , $3.50 certificates . And every month y keep recieving more coupons from the mail .. =)
  • Thanks ill get to that site. I should go to wic for help but I think we make too much.
  • I have somehow got two free things from them and two from similac plus lots of coupons from both! Its def nice!
  • @New_mommy_1 where did you register online at?
  • @one5one I registered at planningfamily.com and from there u can pick n register in any of them, they sent u alots, tons of coupons , n free baby magazines
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg...at new_mommy_1 I need to register asap
  • @kerrideern I registered a while back as well. I'm wondering if maybe they don't send it out until a couple weeks before you're due?
  • Coupons (especially for baby stuff) are a mommy's best friend :-)
  • I signed up a while ago also and didnt get crap :)
  • I signed up six weeks ago, yesterday was my due date and I still haven't gotten anything.
  • Does anyone have a clue who sends free similac? The other day I awoke to a box on my door step with a 1.5lb tub of similac advance and a 12oz can of similac sensitive for fussiness and gas as well a boat load of coupons! I have no idea why I got it but it has a member number on the address label so I had to have signed up for something somewhere lol. I assume its from similac.com but im not positive. You should all check it out though because they really hooked me up!
  • Nice need to sign up
  • edited June 2011
    @beauty0710 they sent me all those free stuff when I was around 35wks , n even I recieve from the store motherhood (i purchace a nursing bra online )a 4sample pack of breast pad, a small pouch of parents choice formula( which im not sure of using it) , a $20 gift card to go online n oder pictures. N huggies coupons
  • Thanks for all the info guys! I'm going to have to check these websites out.
  • I signed up with enfamil Pampers similac planning family and strong moms n i got nothing! Wtf!
  • Wow I Cant Wait To Register
  • Idk how long it takes to cum but I signed up for enfamil mayb 2wks ago n I jus signed up for planningfamily.com today so let's c wat coupons await n my mailbox
  • Is this only for the states?
  • edited June 2011
    @kerrideeRD That hospital that I delivered gave me a free similac diaper bag wit, newborn diapers,wipes,ready to feed formula 4 2oz bottles n a bigg bottle 2, 3diaper rash cream, a lansinoh cream ,baby first aid kit,baby lotion, a few more product to try (samples) but they came in handy. Oh and more coupons
  • I received my free enfamil in the mail today yaaaay
  • I so went and signed up for all of that. I'm only 28wks 4d so we will see if I get any of it. I sure hope so. It would all be greatly appreciated and used. =) I sign up for as much free/sample stuff as I can find!
  • I had registered several months ago and just yesterday got my goodies in the mail from both simalic and enfamil. I had forgot about it all and was so excited to get my free gifts in the mail! Free formula and lots of coupons!!! BTW I'm due in just under 3 weeks