any1 heard of my yearbook???

Any of u ladies know what the hell it is...I tried googling it...is it like a MySpace/fb? I got up to use the bathroom this morn n my bd phone is plugged in the bathroom. I tapped on the top, he has an iPhone...to c wut time it was. He had an alert that said Marissa has clicked on you....n I forget what else...I'm honestly gna freak out.

Comments

• My yearbook is like a mix of both u can "buy" ppls pics and other stuff on it tho, my ex had one he used it to do stupid shit on but not everybody does
  • Last time i checked it its full of pervs and lots of fake women!
  • Myyearbook.com its a ridiculous version of myspace filled with crazy perverted guys lol at least thats my experience with it. Its definitely not a "classy" social networking site.
  • My friend tried to get me to do it a couple years back. Looked dumb
  • Should I ask him about it?
  • My mil has one. She uses it to meet men and spread her herpes. Its for nasty ppl in my opinion
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would ask him about it. I really don't know anyone who uses that site for any purpose other than to meet the opposite sex.
  • I would also ask. Usually, yeah it's people only looking to flirt, text, etc. A billion and four pervs. I used to go on it to mess with people, their patheticness was funny. :p
  • bad news for any relationship me and bf deleted ours cuz it would cause fights
  • So I actually found him on it n flipped tha Fuck out. He only had 7 friends all hoodrat looking bitches n he had jus started it like a day ago....sorry for how I'm.talking. I was soooo mad. I don't put up wit bs like that...n that was shady. I told him how the hell would he like it if he found a secret page I had wit only random guy friends that I didn't know n my profile pic was of me showing me waist up only wearing a bra...coz he had no shirt on. He's an idiot
  • Omg that is horrible !! I would be furious . :-S ~O)
  • Lol I'm sorry I didn't mean to put those emotions , my stupid touch screen did it when I clicked post
  • @oregonmama sad part is that it isnt a lie lmao.
  • It's a flirting highschool catch up thing. U get lunch money n buy presents for ppl. Ask questions, vote on hottness compatibility etc...
  • Thank u ladies for all ur opinions n info n.thoughts n laughs greatly appreciated. He's on thin ice so he better b on.his best behavior this wknd or he's cut. Bd or not idc don't need bs in my life right now even if he's my unborn daughters father.
  • Yeah I had one years ago when it started out but then a few yrs ago all these 40 yr old pervs were getting on so I deleted my account
  • I had never even heard of it til yesterday
  • @mrshahir ur sooooo right, I noticed
  • Lol I used to have one but its cause I was bored and it has games you make yb money and then you can donate it to charity things
  • You should of went on it from his phone it would of showed you messages and everything once I found out my bf had a mocospace then I snuck his phone n went to the site on his phone n read the messages there Was only one but it would of gave you a idea of what he was talking to them about. You can always wait a week then sneak on it and see if he still has it. N snoop thru it
  • I'd log on thru his phone
  • @gina412 @blessed29 I have his page bookmarked so I check Wn he has been in n its been since that day we got into it. Idk his code to his phone but I can easily find out...its his little sisters bday. I jus forgot Wn it is. Honestly I'm a bit afraid to look bc wut if I c something that will break us but on the other hand I would rather know. Should I even bother since he hasn't been on in days. He is supposed to delete it. After how long do I get on.his ass bc its still up.??
  • @adri805 well what I can remember when I had a yearbook account the notifications could be from if he has ne pictures if ne1 clicked on his picture it would give him a notification that girl probably thought he was hot or something..honestly that site is mostly booty calls n if u trust that ur man isn't tempted then u have nothing to worry about. But if u feel u need too check then check. I had the same experience with my current bf n I confronted him right away n told him how I felt n he deleted it n all is good. Don't be afraid missy put ur foot down n get ur respect!
  • I'm gna make his ass delete it....so I told him he had five min to delete it. That it better b done by the time I'm.outta ghettobetty shower
  • the...Hahahaha oops I guess it wrote that Wn I wrote to her