Why is my husband all of a sudden being a giant a-hole?

So for the past week or so my husband has been being the biggest jerk! I have no idea what his problem is....At the beginning of my pregnancy he was super sweet and waited on me, now he can't even talk to me without yelling! I am not sure if it is because we are getting closer to the baby getting here and he is starting to freak out a bit or what...But I will tell you that if he doesn't stop and soon, he will be living in his car! Ugggghhhhh! Anybody else dealing with this?

Comments

• I think it just has something to do with men having a penis. :)
  • He's probably just feeling nervous about the baby coming soon or maybe he's having his man period you never can tell with men really.............
  • My man is the exact same way.... his mood swings r unbearable now they r way worse now then ever n I dont get it he finally told me yesterday that he is starting to freak out
  • Its probably his man period. I swear all men have it
  • It sympothy pains/actions all men go through just a lil bit of what we are going through weather its mood eating sleeping any of that if ur man is pretty much by ur side 100% during pregnancy he will get at least 1 or 2 things out of it its like having 5 girls all living in a house together by the second month all of them will start their period eaither the same day or in the same week and now that its getting so close to having our babies our men are freaking out ontop of hormones we just havnt noticed it as much because our bitchyness was out a lot more then theirs was.... My hubby has gaind almost the same amount as I have and he's a jerk now even more cuz I only have 12 days left lol
  • My boyfriend is the same way. And because of it we aren't talking really. I'm considering breaking up with him even....