America is f**ked.

2»

Comments

• Correct..

Simplicity.
  • I completely agree with the point she is trying to make... although I wouldn't want to raise my family anywhere else and love my country... I married into a family who has come from Mexico... the whole family has finally made it here and legally... but since I married into this family I have learned so much. They really are thankful for everything because they know what it is to have nothing and to Also have families lifes taken from them. They do not sit and watch tv all day inside with cold ac and its not because they can't now but because they choose to now. They make food from scratch and grow a lot of it on there own. The families are close and stay in touch daily and enjoy the most simple things. Knowing them has made me and my children better people. But I don't take for granted that we all now live in a country that has provided us with a great many choices on how we want to live. We are not forced to live one way here but sadly many people do not get to learn these very important things I have and feel that there is not another choice in how they live... that they must fit into societies mold and that really is not a great way of life for all. I think its our societies mold we must change not our country. Be a giver not a taker. Both sides of this argument are right... now mush it all together to make a better tomorrow.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So, preatty much every country has their flaws! :)

But like myself im gratefull to have the luxuries I have, the clean water, the option to choose on having it warm or cold, lol (we only had cold water in mexico lol ) We have great dr.s! And specially a wonderfull place for our childrens to grow up!

But im not going to lie, back in those days in the winter cooking outside with mezquite (sp) to keep ourselfs warm, all the familys get together, not needing a car to go to the store bc we have the mini markets everywhere, the food was all fresh and homemade! Mmmm.... School was more fun! Etc... I was raised in the border (tamaulipas) now everytime I visit, im scared and worried because of all the drug cartels! Its really bad and all the corruption etc... :(

@praying4our3rd dont get me wrong, I love organic, everythings tastes better, but I just find it sad that its now almost a must bc all vegetables have pesticides etc. And my grocery bill is too much!! Lol

All you ladys have good points! :)