IM SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED...I dont know how much more I can handle..

I am almost 39 weeks and I feel sad...its really worrying me. I feel so stuck in the place where I have no energy (which is NOT like me) Im exhausted, cant do much; my husband does NOT understand what I am going through physically or emotionally...and Im so beyond ready to have and meet our baby so I can be a mommy!

Am I the only one that feels this way?? And WHY!? I dont like feeling so sad...its really hard on me because Im always such a happy person with no past issues with depression..

Help ladies :-/

Comments

• Its the feeling of helplessness. I got it at the end of ALL my pregnancies. Im usually such an active person, so when I couldn't do anything it made me super emotional. No worries. You'll be back to your old self in no time!
  • I feel you hun. Im 38wks and have no energy and even when I do get a little spurt my body can't keep up. My hips are having trouble supporting my top half so walking and standing for too long hurts and wears me out. Its so frustrating! All I can do is sit at home all day and feel worthless. I'm so over it I don't wanna be pregnant anymore. At least we're almost done. >:D<
  • I'm only 30 weeks 3 days, and I'm getting to that point. Sleep is amazing, but I'm tired of sleeping all day, and waking up emotionally && physically drained. I want to be able to jump up and do some cleaning, or read a book, or SOMETHING! But, nope, if I get out of bed, I get overheated within 5 minutes, then comes the vomiting and dehydration. Ugh, it sucks. I just want my daughter here with me, and be back to my normal self. This is getting horrible, and the fact it's been getting up to at least 100 degrees here isn't helping at all! I'm not enjoying all of this, and it's bringing me down to an all time low.
  • @rockinmomma You're right I think we are almost there! lol Im just getting nervous because I dont want to be induced if she doesnt come by her due date...but at the same time I just want her out!
    @babymcbride8_27 hang in there! I know its tough and I think the last trimester is the worst! For me this has been the worst anyway.

@babynumbersix I sure hope so! I need some excitement in my life lol Ive been so bored and blah lately! Im almost excited to have my baby so I will have something to do! Even the nightly feedings and lack of sleep! haha bring it on!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 31wks n anxious to have her here by 37-40wks I'm alone bd left me without a reason haven't called since April dats draining on me nd I'm ON BEDREST not good!!"" Once I'm close to having my babiigitl her I will feel betta..
  • Was like that too during the end and it was worse since I was on bedrest and my husband was at work and no one else visited me...