found panties in the laundry that dont belong to me? im pissed

I'm due to have my baby any day now and while I'm doin some last minute laundry a pair of little black thongs fall out of the basket.....what the fuck.....all I see is red right now I don't know what to think...what would u think? Nobody has been at our house and they damn sure ain't mine.....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Who else lives with you? If no one else, I would be asking everyone where they came from!
  • Wait until ur calm to confront! :-(
  • [-O< thats what imma do for your hubby
  • Tie him up to the bed like your going to seduce him and then shove the panties in his mouth..and leave him there while you indulge yourself with chocolate.. Every now and then go into the room and put a shit ton of ice cubes on his genitals.
  • Hell to the NO! So not only was there a random ho somewhere up in your crib but they're trying to wash their sh!t with your laundry. You might have to punch a b!tch in the throat, for real!
  • Ohhh no! Good luck!
  • If there was no other female living in my house, id flip the ef out. He needs to explain them if they're not urs...
  • @luvbump, & @blueberrysmom lmao! Thats how to handle that situation!
  • Everything has been so perfect lately, nothin outta the ordinary....I don't even comprehend how panties got in the laundry bc I don't work so I'm home 24-7 and I do ALL the laundry...this is blowin my mind.....god give me strength to b strong and not strangle him in his sleep with these panties.......
  • I'm with @luvbump!!! maybe a little poisen ivy would be more effective than the ice tho....
  • Wow. :O ...that slut probably purposely put them in the dirty clothes basket so you can find them...my bf would also be dead like @praying4our3rd!
  • Were you doing his clothes in that load? Do you check pockets before you do laundry? Could they have been hiding in one of his pockets and came out in the wash?
  • oh well since you are at home 24/7 then maybe they were in his pocket? :/
  • Are there any teenage boys in the house? Thats weird.. He had to have brought them in somehow...
  • O.........M.........G! I would flip the f*ck out seriously........Good luck sweetie!
  • He probably did something out of of the house and the Whore could of planted them in one of his pockets!!!!! You need to get to the bottom of it.......But expect of lot of LYING first!!
  • Maybe just maybe there ur mans... could he be a drag queen?! Id start asking questions!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would choke a b*tch for real!
  • Yea.. If he trys to pull the it was a prank/ joke by my friends kick him in the balls..
    If he trys to say he got them at a stripclub.. Punch him in the dick.
  • That is bullsh!t. He would be figuring out where he'd be sleeping tonight. That b*itch wanted you to find them. Who forgets to put back on their fu¢king panties?!?
  • I agree with luvbump dick punching seems like its in his near future.........
  • there can't be ANY logical answer so don't let him convince you that there is!
  • Oh he will definately not admit nothing at first!!!! You gotta be ready to completely disregard the first 5 stories that come out of his mouth...........
  • I'm with @blueberrysmom and @sunshine25 on the poison ivy. He had better be a drag queen and has friends at the nearest gay bar to confirm it or his ass would be soooooo far gone. He'd be regretting that ish!
  • Even though this is a shitty situation, u ladies r freaking hilarious!! I think u should use all of these suggestions!! What a pos!
  • ***funny story*** when i was 15 my dad had joint cousty of us and i did my laundry at his house sometimes.... Well i guess a thong was stuck in the dryer or something cuz a few days later the girl my dad had been seeing broke up with him for cheating.... She found a red thong in the dryer!!! My dad didnt know i had thongs hes old fashion and so i never told him they were mine!!! I didnt like the girl anyways!?!
    As for your post goes id kill him!
  • edited June 2011
    Ask first then approach think before you react if he starts stuttering then just be like ok wait til you have something else to talk bout then be like oh now you can talk ask him again if he starts acting stupid throw him out remember situation like this can get crazy before cops get called just know that they will lock a pregnant woman up @mandac10 & @oregonmama yall crack me up