found panties in the laundry that dont belong to me? im pissed

Comments

• Crazy things happen. I was at work one day and went to get my wallet from my purse and found a pair of my panties in it. I have no idea how it got there.
  • I heart @luvbump lol!!!
    don't rush to conclusions... as hard as it id. Confront him... then depending on the answer and your gut feeling... use all comments to show him what an f-up he is if needed!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lupe is back? when did lupe come back?
  • Good luck either way, hon. I would definitely ask the garage sale people first. That way you'll know for sure before you even ask him. Best of luck; I've been cheated on & I know how horrible & heartbreaking it is. Especially now that you're ready to pop. *hugs* and I hope everything turns out okay.
  • I say run him off a cliff and we burn her at the stake! Kill the witch! Kill the witch!
  • I'm Laughing So Hard My Babydaddy Is Freaking Out, Lol So I Read Him The Post! HE Said To Act Like Yur Going To GIve Him A FULL Body Massage And Use ICY HOT Instead Of Lotion, And To Mate SURE yu Get It on His Manly Parts! Lol I I Told Him If he Ever Did Something Wrong I Was Gonna Do The Exact Same Thing. He Then Stopped Laughing!!!
  • Hands over duct tape shovel and rope:*)
  • I also am going to save these wonderful ideas just in case......you ladies are so very clever and I like how your minds work ;)
  • All of you preglys have such patience, (I think that's the word I wana use lol) as soon as I found them I would've jumped on his ass !! Scream and abuse him then search his phone, wallet, car, ect.. just in case he lies. then I would not talk to him, go to my room and cry, then when he tries to comfort me I'd scream and throw whatever I have in my hand at him, then cry some more then break up with him about 7 times. Then go party somewhere on the strip so he can get mad at me. And what else... hmm.. Oh Yes and then I would find out later that they were mine before I got pregnant that's why they were small because my pregnant brain makes me forget everything :) after that I blame it on hormones then threaten him to not ever cheat on me or else and tell him I love him and sorry and then we go eat lol
  • @MommyLovesSparkle Thats it?! You would forgive him??
  • If it was mine I would. But if not then I would not ever ever ever forgive him !! EVER ! @excitedforOctober
  • I'm guessing you do your own laundry. My bf gets his laundry sent out since I met him and I used to fight about it but now its serving very well..anyway I sort his clothes and sent them out but when they came back 2 pairs of underwear were in the bag. I almost flipped but remembered I sorted them out. So maybe just maybe I'm hoping you have a washing service that f'd up?
  • Personally before I go attack I would go back to garage sale n ask them tell them u found them in the pillow case hand them back n ask they r yours right n go from there.
  • Stupid pillowcase anyway. How are your contractions?
  • Update....i had my lil man @ 11 am on fathers day..and everything is wonderful..come to find out somehow my brothers girlfriend said they were her panties
  • I havent read anyone elses comments, but, do you do laundry @ a laundromat? If so..then it's possible that they had nothing to do with him..but i know exactly how you feel..i went to do my boyfriends laundry when i was 7 months preggo and found a condom in his jean pocket..i still dont really know if he's telling me the truth about it...:(
  • Good news and Congrats mama!! :)
  • edited June 2011
    Congrats on ur baby n very happy that we found the owner of thongs :)
  • Not sure how the panties got in our laundry....but I don't even care nemore bc I got my lil man...me and hubby r great
  • Ur bros gf needs to keep better track of her undetgarments! Congrats on the baby!
  • @luvmyson Congo Rats on your little man getting here!

lmfao @erkieshavingagirl Buried in the back.
  • Congrats on your new baby! That thong situation still sounds fishy to me, but that's just my opinion...If you're not worried, I'm not either. ;)