I miss my mommy :(

edited June 2011 in Depression
I have just been so sad today I really wish I could pick up the phone and talk to my mom..:( she passed away last november and Im still mourning her ... My mother was my best friend and I feel so lost in this world without her :( how am I gonna be able to do this without her?? Is this sadness ever gonna go away ?? R.I.P mi mama Margarita I love u my angel O:)

Comments

• Very sorry for your loss. She is watching over you. That might not help much right now... but she really is.
  • I don't know if it ever goes away, but you are not alone in your pain
  • I know exactully how u feel.. I lost my mom a year ago this month.. I was pregnant with my daughter.. It was very hard on me because she was tgere when i had all my boys.. I can tell u the pain never really goes away.. It gets a little better as time goes on.. Just remember she is always looking down on u..
  • I am now 25 and lost my mom when I was 11 and I miss her more and more everyday. I hope you start to feeling better. just know she is looking down on you and will forever be your angel and light
  • @mikeandronadopt I know she is and thanks for that I guess I just cant help being selfish cause I would much rather her be here with me and my sisters :(
  • I know that feeling of selfishness i would do anything to have my momma here with me but also my mom was very sick for two years before passing away so i just keep telling myself atleast she's no longer suffering and thats what gets me through the rough days.. Jyst keep doing what would make her proud of u.
  • @mschop thank u hun I know I not alone @mommy2five I know hun thats why I guess im hurting so bad my mother was there when I gave birth to all my other children she was always there for all the milestones and now my kids have accomplished so much I guess I just have to believe she is watching us from heaven:) @momma2bof4 thank u for ur sweet words :)
  • Yes your mom is watching over u and all your babies and she will akways live on in your hearts as long as u never forget her.. Just remember all the good times you had with her.. my kids always talk about tgere grandma and i think it ease's some of the pain.. And i plan on showing puctures and talking about my mom to my two children tgat never had the chance to be blessed enough to meet her..
  • @mommy2five my mama was diagnosed with level 4 cancer on october12,2010 & we lost her on nov.2 2010 I just keep wishing that I could turn back the clock and have her back.. We didn't even know she was sick .. :(
  • @oregonmama thank u hun I appreciate that
  • May your tears fall slower and the pain of missing her ease. A mothers love never goes away during the day you smell something or hear something that reminds u of her, she is there telling you she is still with u! Maybe it would help to ke
  • May your tears fall slower and the pain of missing her ease. A mothers love never goes away during the day you smell something or hear something that reminds u of her, she is there telling you she is still with u! Maybe it would help to keep a journal and address it to her telling her all your achievements she may not read it but she will be with you as you write. I'm sorry for your loss my thoughts are with u.
  • May your tears fall slower and the pain of missing her ease. A mothers love never goes away during the day you smell something or hear something that reminds u of her, she is there telling you she is still with u! Maybe it would help to keep a journal and address it to her telling her all your achievements she may not read it but she will be with you as you write. I'm sorry for your loss my thoughts are with u.
  • Omg my phone just posted to many times I'm terribly sorry damn phone!
  • ur moms still watching over u, and u can still talk to her shes listening :) i know how u feel.. my father passed away when i was 8/9 months preg with my daughter. it was so hard. esp when i preg again with my son i thought about him so much because i know how much he wanted to meet my daughter. this was almost 8 years ago now and whenever i'm feeling down and alone i always think about him... i does get easier tho it just takes time.

sorry for ur loss xo
  • Oh I am so sorry... it must be hard doing this without her. Just know that although shes not physically with you, she is watching over you and is carried in your heart. I know it doesn't fully make it ok, but try to do something that makes you feel connected to her that may lighten your heart.

My friend passed and yesterday was her birthday. I sent up balloons with messages written on them for her and watched them float away. Sometimes I do it at night and slowly slip them out my window since my bed is up to it. Just a me and get moment and it means so much.

Hugs!
  • @mylittleman2011 thank u for that hun and what a wonderful idea about the journal I mite just do that.. :) @cee808 I sure hope it gets better thank u for ur sweet words.. @mrsrocketfield1221 believe it or not I actually do the balloon thing quite often I feel like it helps all my children deal with her death cause they get to write down their innermost thoughts and feelings and then we send them up to the heavens :) I just wanna say thanks to all of u lovely ladies y'all really have helped me deal with alot of my sadness and for that i'am truly grateful :)
  • Im right there with u hun, yo eh estado igual, its been a year and 5 mnths, and it feels like it happend yesterday. And now mre than ever i wish i could call. And to thnk im having my first wthout her has me terrified, and i live 8 hrs away frm my fam.... hugs n kisses to u hun, i knw how u feel and now i want to cry.... :'(
  • I miss my mom too hun... very much. I lost her a year ago next month and she had helped me through my other pregnancys. :( I know its so hard without our moms around.
  • I know how you feel,my mom was also my best friend she was there for me through everything she helped so much with my daughter she passed away November 2009 and it hurt so much when I had this baby cus she wasn't here I'm sorry for your loss I hope it gets better for you
  • I'm so thankful for all u ladies u all have helped me realize that even though she is not here physically she is here spiritually and I'm so grateful for all the memories I have of her... my memories of her with me and my sisters and of her with my children will live on forever in my mind.. :) thank u everyone u all have wonderful hearts and I'm also very grateful to have all of u in my life :)