no morning sickness?

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I'm a first time mommy n I'm not sure if it's normal not to puke I get nausea n gag but nothing comes out, i do get really dizzy in da mornin but i munch on crackers n it goes away slowly. when would u usually start getting morning sickness? Is it true the less symptoms u feel it could mean u are having a miscarriage? I'm in my 7th week n I feel lost...anyone had these before pls help....

Comments

• I heard the same thing. I'm only 4 wk n 4 dys. I had a mc last year and I never got morning sickness. So I was hoping w this one I would get some morning sickness but I haven't had any. I don't think you're having a mc as long as your pregnancy symptomd are still there you should be ok.
  • I barely had any morning sickness and the little that I did have only lasted from week 9-12. I only puked from smoking a cig. Now im 21weeks and everything is fine. So don't worry some of us just luck out.
  • That's good to hear you are already 21 weeks and you never experiences morning sickness. That gives me hope. Thank you!
  • I'm 33 wks and never really had morning sickness, whenever I did gag it was my babies way of letting me know it was time to eat...I also didn't start having any of those common pregnancy symptoms until 3 wks ago, that's when my feet started swelling, before that I only remembered I was pregnant whenever someone would talk about or when the baby move. Just consider yourself lucky that you are among the few who have an "easy" pregnancy :p
  • Congratz to u 4 no mornin sickness ! I would kill to not have it. Each pregnancy is different n I have read that it lessons the chance of a miscarriage but be happy u have non....I wish I could say the same I've been n bed 4, 4 days now

• I am 13w5d pregnant with my first baby..
    I have NEVER experienced morning sickness, constipation, nausea, cravings, etc. I will have my first Dr.'s appt this upcoming week but I'm sure the baby will be just fine.
  • I have 2 boys, Never had morning sickness with them, I am 9weeks and 4 days preggers again and no morning sickness, Yes i crave things and then find out i cant eat it by gagging but I never puke.....Feel blessed some ladies dont get morning sickness
  • Consider yourself lucky b/c this sickness is no joke and sometimes its not only morning sickness its all day sickness! Lately I've been throwing up everywhere including public places. Not being able to eat bc u know you'll be sick afterwards, really sucks! But I have medicine for nausea now so its kinda under control. Every woman is different though.
  • I had morning sickness through my whole pregnancy with my first daughter and I only had morning sickness with my second for about a month. I've been lucky so far with my third I've had none so far:)
  • Feel blessed I had easy pregnancys with my first 3 daughters no symptoms nothing. But I am 7 weeks now and I get sick everytime I cook eat smell my husbands cologne anything wishing it would go away
  • THANK YOU LADIES YOU GUYS REALLY CALMED MY NERVES! Its good to hear experinces from others and to find out things are different for a lot of ppl.
  • None with first 2 and none with this one but I worry about it all the time. Can't wait to hit 2nd trimester to feel safer x
  • My morning sickness kicked in at exactly 7 weeks. Maybe yours is coming, maybe it isn't.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im about to be 7 and u have no sickness
  • You can have morning sickness or nauseas. But you don't have to be puking in order for you to be having a healthy baby growing in you
  • @ newbie I feel the same way im 6 weeks an im just so naseus but no vomitting yet
  • im 7 weeks and 6 days, had no morning sickness, jus cramps here and there and sore boobs.
  • I'm pregnant with my 2nd just found out today its a lil girl...and I have a 12month old son and nvr has morning sickness with either but heard its awful
  • Ill be 7 weeks exactly tomorrow and I haven't had a lick of morning sickness.