i miss......??????

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
What do u miss since being preg?
Me, I miss my who-ha, being able to see it!
I also miss my strength, I can't man handle stuff anymore!
I also miss Newports :/ so badly!

Comments

• I miss my old cute clothes, my old hair (its super dry now) , being able to stand more than 2 hours withoutmy feet hurting...
  • Rum, wearing cute shoes, energy drinks, energy, did I mention rum?
  • I miss having energy, being able to walk without a waddle, being pain free, my legs that have now been replaced by tree trunks, my sanity lol I just plain miss having my body to myself.
  • I miss being able to sleep comfortably and in any position I want, being able to drink with my friends, and being able to stand/walk for more than 10 minutes without horrible cramping and feeling like my baby is gonna fall out!
  • Doing things on my own! IM very independant and as soon as people know IM expecting i forbidden to do andthing! My father yelled at me for lifting a dinning room chair! IM hate being told IM not 'allowed' to do things
  • Lol. Poor us!!!!!!
  • I know what I don't miss though....my period!
  • I miss my feet looking normal and cute. I am almost 24wks and my types look like lil sausages and my feet are all fat and puffy. I am pretty sure I can't wear my tennis shoes anymore lol. But I am so thrilled to have this lil girl growing in my belly, I take it all with a smile, because I know the end result will be amazing!
  • My memory and Miller light! :) !
  • I miss my old body, wearing jeans, wearing skirts, bending over, being able to walk up the stairs or hills without huffing and puffing, being able to walk without being in pain, and I'm really starting to miss weed. I didn't really miss it at all until recently. It's almost like I crave it :/ I miss beer too. I'll just have to deal until I'm done breast feeding :P
  • I miss..

1) Successfully shaving my pu-nan-nee
    2) Being a freak momma in bed
    3) Weekend Carronas with BBQ'd oysters
    4) Sleeping on my tummy
    5) Walking with sexapeal
    6) Moving around with grace
  • I miss sleeping on my belly, sleeping, Mt. Dew, going out with friends, crossing my legs, being able to pick things up and being able to tie my shoes in the front. I do enjoy having bigger boobs though!
  • I miss being able to shave in under 20 min...my legs and feet...sleeping all nite....getting up from a chair or bed without focusing on trying!... and....sex--- it is do painful I just can't do it!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr......
  • I miss spending time w/my friends oh & LIQUOR!!!
  • i miss having one aggressive work out. i miss not being to move furniture and all the heavy stuff. i miss not having to struggle to get my socks and shoes on. i miss being ablet o have sex normally and not having to maneuver around my stomach.
  • I miss..

Wearing my cute clothes & jewelry
    Drinking
    Bending down
    Being able to do things myself
    Actually caring about how I look
    Not having to eat every 2 hours
    Sleeping on my stomach
    Reaching up
    Looking down and seeing my legs and feet

But I would give that all up forever for my baby kuz I love her way too much .
  • @MommyLovesSparkle what do you mean reaching up?
  • My wine!! I also miss my tiny size 2 miss me jeans, little halter and tube tops, laying on my tummy, running 3 times a week, having energy to get everything done, tanning, and my sex drive!!
    I would trade it all again for my baby girl but at 32 weeks I'm so OVER being pregnant!
  • I miss my smaller waist, red bull, the gym, and sleeping on my tummy!
  • I miss...
    Energy drinks
    Getting tattoo'd
    Sleeping on my stomach
    Crazy wild kinky sex ( hmm I think I just figured out who I got pregnant ;;) )
    Walking not getting tired
    Being able to eat foods I know I like
    Energy drinks
    Alcohol or otherwise known as mommy juice when mommy wants it.
    Yup I miss being an adult and doing things when I want to.....
    But I honestly wouldn't change a thing and would sacrifice all the joys of adulthood for my little man!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i miss:

Being able to lay on my stomach
    wearing my old clothes
    beer
    my prefect skin (i now have acne and a rash on my face... fml)
    not having to pee every hour
    being able to dance without my feet swelling and hips hurting
    playing soccer
    my adderall
    wearing my wedding ring

thats all i can think of right now
  • I miss feeling sexy when naked and having wilder sex :-((
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Survivormommie3 my doctor tells me not to reach as it can cause the umbilical cord to wrap around the babys neck
  • @mommylovessparkle are you sure was your doc wasnt teasing you? Cause that makes less then no sense.
  • I miss the freedom to choose if I wanna hit up happy hour or go dancing (even though I barely did those things) anyway. That choice of freedom was nice. I miss my strength too! I wish I didn't run out of breath so quickly!
  • Sleeping on my stomach n working
  • @beaded_bunny yeah because I was paranoid plus when I would reach up high I would feel something tugging my belly button and I asked her about it and she said it wasn't good to do when pregnant

• For sure sleeping on tummy, I literally can't think about it or it gives me panic attacks....I miss it sooooooo