New

edited June 2011 in Thirty Plus
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say HI to everyone!!!!

Comments

• Hi! (^_^)/
  • Hi! I'm jaime in my thirties too, due in 6days with baby #4 a boy.. Do u know what your having?
  • Welcome! Pregly us awesome, good place to be
  • I'm 35 and just about 18 weeks. The dr has tried twice now to tell me what were having but both times the baby is breech and in an awkward position! And I really want to know! Ha. I have a sweet little 3 year old boy and i'm hoping for a girl this time as this will be my last!
  • Welcome to Pregly :)
  • Hi, congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Thank you!!
  • @BabyNo_2 Lol baby wants it's gender to be kept a secret! Congrats on your pregnancy btw! Ur almost out of that terrible first trimester! Woot woot!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks!!! I'm from Arkansas ...where is everyone else from?
  • Hi congrats on the baby!! Im frm upstate ny
  • Hi welcome! I'm from nj wit baby #2 due oct 11 second girl lol
  • Welcome! And hello from NJ !!
  • Hi! I'm Tish, I'm 35, and I'm pregnant with my 2nd. Don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but we find out on 6/29. Welcome to Pregly!
  • Thank you all!!! Its so nice to meet you all!!!
  • im not a 30+, but hello and welcome!
  • @Almost4 OMG!!! LOL! Your right! Haha I've been sucking at math all week long. #-O
  • Hi I'm 34 and on my second. Welcome to pregly becareful it's very addicting I'm on here all the time LOL.
  • Welcome to pregly :)
  • Welcome to pregly! I am 30 on baby #6 due 11/17 hoping for a girl :)
  • Haha@Almost4. I like that. That's cute!
  • Don't worry about it Stacyrae....my mind isn't too great these days ha. The other day I threw my plate in the trash instead of putting it in the sink! Ha
  • welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to have you!!!
  • Welcome @BabyNo_2 I'm 30 pregs with our 2nd. Our first is 11in Sept. We don't know tge gender of our baby either! I'm 27 weeks. Tech tryed twice! First tech couldn't see & measure anything because of babys position. Next ultrasound is on the 20th of July. So maybe hopefully tech sees gender & babys still healthy! How are you feeling? I get out of breathe this time around! I don't know why. Maybe because truthfully every preg is different.