Anyone trying for a November bundle of joy??!!

edited February 2011 in November 2011
This will be my second month ttc. Hopfully the month if love does it for me and my husband! :)

Comments

• Me too. Good luck.
  • Same :) good luck to you to its no fun waiting hehe x
  • My second month ttc also. Hoping this is the month!
  • I've also heard no more than 500mg of vitamin c can help with that to. Anymore can actually dry it up so be careful no to overdo it.
  • I've never heard of robitussen or mucinex.....im taking prenatals though.
  • any other tips ladies?
  • I'm going to try everyday but sometimes I'm not so horny lol!
  • My husband works nights and we have a 3 yr old at home so its hard to do it everyday.
  • Ok good. Thanks
  • We r trying too. I just heard about taking mucinex so we r gonna try that this month. Good luck to all of u.
  • I have a question...will drinking socially negatively effect my chances of conceiving? I don't drink a lot or often, maybe a glass or 2 of wine when we have friends for dinner.
  • Ok thank you. I have no problem stopping. Like I said..I don't drink much, never have, so it won't be a big deal. I really appreciate everyone on here and their support.
  • Me to cuz I know I'm not the only one with all these questions. I'm on here a lot throughout the day.
  • I was fortunate not to have a mc, my mom did and my sister had 2. I have a beautiful 3 yr old son and so excited to add another baby to our family. I feel for all those who aren't as fortunate and sometimes feel bad cuz I wasn't planning for my son.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and I wish you all the luck in the world for having a beautiful healthy baby!!
  • I'm so scared ill be like those women on I didn't know I was pregnant. Lol. Af came for only 2 days...very light. I took like 3 hpts, all negative, but my boobs have been hurting for about 4 weeks, my tummy looks bloated, and I'm SO tired. I'm going to try to make a Dr appt this week to see what's going on.
  • I know all pregnancies are different, but I tested positive with my son the first time. I was about 6 weeks.
  • Dr appt Thursday for a blood pregnancy test. Wish me luck ladies
  • I'm so irritable! Does anyone else feel like this? I don't even know if I'm preg yet and every little thing seems to be irritating me.
  • It's driving me crazy. I feel like I'm fussing at my son so much and I feel bad.
  • He looks at me with sad eyes and just says "mommy". I have to hug him and apologize
  • I'm going crazy. I've been "feeling" preggers for several weeks but keep getting negative results. I have a Dr appt Thursday and I'm so worried they will tell me I'm not. I don't know what else would explain the cramping, soreness, exhaustion, gas.....the list goes on.
  • Fingers crossed!! When are you going to test?
  • Im testing sat fingers crossed 4 me ladies
  • I really wanted an October baby... ESP Halloween, but I would love Nov as well... didn't really want a Christmas baby. LOL I guess when were blessed with a healthy pregnancy, ill be happy no matter what!
  • We're trying too! My BBT is all screwed up but we had TONS of sex while I had eeg white cm so hopefully! I have no symptoms yet though and all neg PTs. How did all of you find out so early? Usually your HCG isn't high enough for a PPT till week 3 or 4.

BTW if pregnant id be due Nov 7th!
  • Im month 13 ttc and im 19 years old. My husband and I are starting to give up
  • So...me and my husband are ttc. It's weird cuz for well over a month I totally "felt" pregnant but turns out I wasn't. I'm really hoping I am this time but I no longer have that feeling. Hopefully that means I let myself stop obsessing over it and just letting it happen. I think that's when it will happen.