Cervix check this week!

edited June 2011 in Second pregnancy
Going in on Tuesday for a doctor appt and getting checked! Hope there's something going on! 36 weeks this week..one more till full term. This little girl is torturing my body...I love her but want her out!!!! :)

Comments

• woooo! i hope theres some prospect!! cmon baby, let's see what she rolls!
  • Good luck! I will be 36wk tomoro and got checked last tuesday...nothing. :( think they may check again friday..i really wana get this baby out but she seems to be cozy and doesnt wana leave lol
  • i am 2 and 1/2 at 35 weeks
  • Good luck! I'm 37 tomorrow and have been checked twice so far - nothing. Appointment is supposed to be tomorrow but I have to call first thing in the morning and be sure cod my courteousy call yesterday claims my appointment is Tuesday when the receptionist that scheduled me and the appointment card she gave me say Monday as i requested.
  • I get checked on Wednesday I'll be almost 39weeks so hopefully I'll get some good news! Good luck!! %%-
  • Im 36w 1d, was dilated 3cm & 50% effaced on Thursday. I started using EPO tonight and I go back to my OB on Thursday. Am praying for some major change! This lil girl is wrecking havoc on my body also! So ready to be thru with all this!!
  • @survivormommie3....I hope something!
    :)
    @lilmomma070811....I hope u made some change! I probably got nothing...haha my son was happy in there till the end, she probably will be too!
    @rockinmomma...Good luck to u too!
    @babygirl716....what's epo? I hope so too! I hope I get some good news! My son was a walk in the park...this one has been not so easy. I feel all the pain this time around.

Good luck ladies!
  • Is it normal that im about to be 37 weeks and have never been checked?? I dont even have another appt till 38 weeks.. but they do our prenatal appts in groups of girls due at the same time. And prenatals are all i have left. :/
  • I'm 38 weeks on wed and I've never been checked either....prob bc I'm having a repeat csection
  • @kay_la_la....I think it depends on the doctor. I got checked around 37 with my son..I'm getting checked a bit earlier this time. I have a different doctor this time around too. They do appts in groups? I've never heard of that.
  • Yeah! They gave us the choice in th beginning, but they made the group one sound exciting and informative lol which it hardly is. & i dont feel like i have enough personal attention. Especially because i have anxiety. I dont have any regular ob visits scheduled for the remainder of my pregnancy either..
  • @kay_la_la....hmm that's weird. I don't have any future appts scheduled. I have one tomorrow, I always schedule my next one after I'm done with one. I have ultrasounds scheduled every week from this week on cuz she has a 2 vessel cord and they want to keep an eye on her. Is it possible for you to see someone one on one this far along?
  • @EHILL11009 EPO is Evening Primrose Oil. Supposed to help thin your cervix.
  • @Babygirl716...let me know if it helped any!! I got checked today...head is down and I'm 1 and a half almost 2. My doctor felt her little head :) I'm 36 weeks on Thursday...once I hit 37 I'm trying everything to get her out!!! My doctor said I definetely won't have to get induced so I'll take that as a good sign :)