lost my baby at 10 weeks (kind of a vent)

edited June 2011 in Loss
So its been like two days...i know i was kind of early but i really miss my baby...im alot better now but at first i was taking it really bad...couldnt stop crying and everytime i see a preggo woman made me cry more!!! i dont get it...i bled real light then it stopped and the dr said it stopped then next thing you know it they stuck catheters and all that stuff up me and thats when the bloody show came ugh!!!! i hope there not the reasons for my loss...but idk...im just hurt because the next day i was turning 11 weeks...

Comments

• Oh hun I'm sorry to hear that! Sending you lots of hugs!
  • thanks @Prayin_4_twins and @ Island_Mommie2B
  • im sorry honey, i have had it happen twice in the past 4 months the first at 4 1/2 weeks.. the same day my docotr confirmed my pregnancy and then 2 weeks ago at 6 weeks and 4 days.. it sucks.. it really sucks and im sorry you had to go through it. Im here if you need someone to talk to
  • thank you!!! its just hard because i thought everything was going to be ok because i was getting further along but the worst happened!!! im scared to even try again...because i took this one hard @trying4first
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww so horrible... the doc didn't give u any reason for your loss???
  • thank you @Simplyraven22406 so true...in a better place!!!
  • @Mybabe honestly not really he just said that there was blood around my baby...didnt really sound right...because i had stopped bleeding...and i wouldnt even call it blood because it was extra light!!! but idk...i started to bleed a lil after they gave me a pap smear and a catheter...and it really upset me when i got my ultra sound because the lady had the nerve to ask me what was i hoping for...a boy or a girl...and i said girl...and she said o really you dont want one of each...knowings she knew my baby was gone...
  • Yea that's sad... not trying to be on her side but they can't say anything if she even gives you idea something is wrong she could get fired!!! I hope you call your doc and find out what the exact reason is cause if you do try again heaven forbid it happens again...now just rest and take some time out for yourself!!! Hope you feel better. :)
  • yea i understand...but she didnt have to say that if she knew...because we werents saying anything to each other she just came out of nowhere with it...but thanks!! and me too!! @Mybabe
  • sorry for ur loss
  • Oh I really understand what your saying getting you all excited for no damn reason ... that was low as hell... I just was saying that cause I work in a hospital and we can't say anything... but it is better to keep a closed mouth...
  • sorry for your loss i can only imagine what your going through. lots n lots of hugs
  • @praying4our3rd wow yea if somebody heard that being said at my hospital she would've been out the door immediately...
  • @Mybabe ikr!!! that hurted!!! she shouldnt have said anything at all but whats done is done!!!
    @christineohhh thanks hun
    @praying4our3rd i know how it feels because ive had 4 pregnancies in a row...first 3 were chemical pregnancies and this one ended in a miscarriage...idk whats wrong with me...but honestly i dont think God wants me to have any right now because i did promise myself and God that i would be married the second time i have one...so im just going to wait...
  • My prayers are with u... I too lost a baby at 8wks, stopped development at 6 weeks and I was devastated. Me and my hub are now 27 weeks prego. Prayers up and u will conceive again...
  • thanks @ree1127 and DawnwaarsBaby you guys made me feel better!!! thanks for the prayers also...i really need it...scared to even try again...dont want to got through that again!!!
  • Praying for you. I do believe that if you listen to God he will guide you to let you know when the time is right. Trust in him and give your body and mind time to heal. And no matter how early you were you still have the right to grieve. Good luck and stay strong.
  • edited June 2011
    Im sorry for your loss. I had a m/c april 12 at 8 weeks only the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. It started off with very light spots of blood but 2 days later started bleeding vey heavily. I was very scared to try again because i didnt want it to happen again. Me and the hubby are now trying again. When the time ia right god will make it happen. You just have to believe. Good luck and i hope everything turns out better in the future. You will get you lil baby
  • Your story sounds the same as my first pregnancy, I had light bleeding and it didn't turn heavy till the tech used the internal ultrasound. They said I was fine and sent me home, 2 hours later, baby came out. I was only 8 weeks but I guess baby stopped growing at 5 weeks. I had a horrid doctor who wouldn't even look at my baby in my underwear.. -.-but now I'm 24 weeks pregnant and got pregnant 1 and a half months after the miscarriage! You are more fertile after a miscarriage or after the birth of your baby because your hormone levels are high . Thats just something to think about (: but good luck and payers to all the angels out there
  • Thanks girls!!! you guys have really made me feel better!!! im doing great!! and just letting go and letting God!! not trying to conceive but if it happens then i will be happy!!!