Girls name too? Help!!!

2»

Comments

• So. After much discussion we have more options for boys.
    Ethan
    Harry
    Billy
    Isaac

????
    Sticking to Evan girl wise! Not nudging :)
  • Have you maybe thought of doing evanlee? Or even lee as a middle name would be super cute!!!!
  • Oh evans so cute. I love charlie for a girl too!
  • I don't like evan for a girl but maybe just because I only know boys with that name...
  • I think Evan is cute for a girl but I would make it more femine by spelling it Evyn. I named my daughter Jordan but I spell it Jordyn. I love to switch out vowels & add Y's as long as it looks good & doesn't change the pronunciation of the name.
  • I had never heard Evan used for a female until I watched Across The Universe and the actress's name is Evan Rachel Wood (I think she is the one who dated Manson). It's a beautiful name.
  • Well I still love Evan for girl and for a boy I love love love billy x x
  • Aww thanks. Loving the feedback. Nice to know how other people think of your name choices :-)
  • How bout Evany? Evenny? I supposed ur name is jenny.. dats we're I get the NY... if ur thinking of a girl name too..for me I give mine Aria Solenn... or try Vdara, Lia, Adara... :)
  • I hadn't thought about adding anything to it... something to think about :-)
  • Yey...a breakthrough! Our girls choice is a definite for us both nowso I'm so pleased. And... we think we have a major contender for a boys name.
    Noah isaac.
    ...thoughts?
  • Hey imma girl named Billye....although it was annoying as a child (esp when middle name is janiene...I swear I wad born bf the Michael Jackson song) I love the name now...I say go for an atypical name
  • You like Evan Olivia then? I like your name but, got a lil bro called billy...could get confusing. I did consider it for a girl too! Coincidence :-) !
  • @jennys3rd My boyfriends daughters namy is Eviny. Its a mix of his and his exes name. Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! Lol, he just said he takes all credit for it cause he made it up.
  • my fella put me off the idea wen we realised how confusing it would be :-) boy or girl... dunno, just hoping its a girl at the mo cos really are struggling for boys names :'-(
  • Yeah I love the name uve chosen
  • You could do Evany. It has that boy look with the girl sound <3
  • @Caroline8_p Aww how great!! That's so sweet. especially that he gets to take the credit for such a pretty name :-)
  • yeah we have a girls name picked....we already have 2 nous and I feel like its another not but I file hubby I'm not thinking of another buy name...I call it bob already lol to encourage him to come up with name
  • yeah, we've been considering doing that. any suggestions for boys? X
  • @billy910 how far along are you?
  • Wesley. That's cute. Like it. Do you know what you're having?
  • No, I feel like its a girl (I don't have kiddies yet) but my love wants a boy. I find out in about a month.
  • Driving me mad. Have a boy and a girl already. They are 9 and almost 8. Not told them I'm expecting yet. Waiting for my scan on Friday to make sure all is ok b4 telling them. They have a different daddy so not sure how oldest (boy) will react. Babys dad has lived with us for 2years+ and we've been together for 4 but still might be hard for the lil lad. My daughter actually asked for a lil sister for Christmas!!! (Turns out, she may have got her wish! Santa IS real! :-) ) anyway, will be nice to hear their name suggestions. Might suggest some crackers!! Fingers crossed x
  • We are both convinced its a girl but aren't finding out :-! Probably why we r stuck for boys names
  • Right so... think we decided on Evan Olivia for a girl and Noah ???? For a boy. Any thoughts?
  • Have u had ur bby yet? My daughters named is Evanie I too liked Evan but so didn't agree either...
  • edited September 2011
    No I haven't :-) due date was 58
    mins ago :-) I'm literally just overdue now. Think we are still going to use Evan for a girl and Noah for a boy but, decided to wait and see what they look like before picking definite names. None of my family like Evan for a girl "that's a boys name!!!" Stopped telling people when they ask. If we have a girl, they'll just have to deal with it. We like it x