when did u find out the sex?

edited January 2011 in July 2011
I'm having a ultrasound on January 31st ill be 17weeks has any one found out this early?

Comments

• Yes I found out at 13wks tht my twins r boys...it all depends on ur doctor
  • We found out 2 weeks ago (week 18) that we're having a girl! :-)
  • I found out at 12 weeks n six days
  • I found out at 13 weeks with my second son
  • I was 13 weeks when i found out but like julies_2 said it depends on your dr alot of them say u should be 17-20weeks it depends on the babys position also at my last check up (18weeks) they couldnt get spinal mesaurments because he was positioned funny
  • I am dying to compare accuracy with the cabbage gender test. Cud anyone who knows sex please try just for fun
  • I find out in 20 days, so ill b around like 20 weeks
  • With boys it's easier to tell
  • I'm 13 weeks and I go for my genetic testing ultra sound Tuesday and my OB says they can tell me then. I say its a girl, my fiance
  • I found out I'm having a boy at 15 weeks.
  • We tried to find out today at my appointment but the baby kept its legs closed and crossed it even covered its face with its hands im 15 weeks 4 days L-)
  • I find out in 20 days, so ill b around like 20 weeks
  • I was a couple days away from being 20 weeks when I found out I was havin a lil girl :)
  • I found out when I was 20 weeks about 2 weeks ago & its a girl! :)
  • I found out at 20 wks
  • I found out at 17wks that I'm having a boy
  • edited January 2011
    I was hoping I would find out today what I'm having, but I had to reschedule my appointment! :( I'm 13 weeks & 2 days...I have a feeling it's a boy, so let's keep our fingers crossed, my new appointment is in 8 days!
  • I'm almost 13 weeks & go to the doctor tomorrow (: they didn't mention finding out the gender, but since I'm having an ultrasound I'll mention it now that I know some of you found out this earlyy!! Fingers crossed!!
  • Ill find out on the 31 what Im having... Excited.... Im.not picky, i have one of eAch so as long as my baby is healthy... I have a feeling its boy....
    I have a ?... im 19wks and hardly feel baby.move, and before baby.moved alot...
    Is thiS normal?
  • Betty I was reading if this happens make a doctors appointment just incase
  • Yes betty, angie87 is right.. my friends baby stopped moving and she ended up having a still born. So sad. Go to the doctor. Better safe than sorry!
  • They guessed mine is a boy yesterday but I go march to find out for sure. I'm pretty sure its a boy, its legs were open and it looked like a winkie.
  • I'm having an out of hospital birth, so they only do one ultrasound at 20weeks. Scheduled for 2 weeks from today! I'm so excited!
  • on vday i get to find out if i need dresses or over alls!!!!!!
  • I find out the sex in just a few more days but im nervous bc at 15wks there werent any "boy parts" but they said they could still develope has this happened to any1? I figured if it was a boy it would have been there then.im just scared of getting my hopes up for a girl i lost my 1st daughter and have a son now..just ready for another girl!
  • Just an update im buying little dresses cant wait to meet my lil girl
  • I find out in a week 19weeks
  • They won't let me find out til week 20. I'm only 9 weeks now. So far away! I can't wait!
  • I found out at 16 weeks we were having a girl and then at my 20 week ultrasound they confirmed again it was still a girl!! I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks so we'll make sure she's still a girl but I knew the whole time it was a girl, my son wanted a little sister more then anything!