soooooooo

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I have 28 days left due n July 19!!!! I'm having a boy named carlitos (Carlos)...so when are u due and what is there name going to be

Comments

• Im due July 1st, 10 days!!! Im having a girl and I'm pretty sure I am naming her Alexiya Jayde :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i'm still a long way from having my lil man. due nov 13th and we're naming him Damien Lee
  • Due Oct 5th(105 days) with my baby boy that we are naming Gabriel Isaiah Hannah.
  • edited June 2011
    @FirstTimeMommyToBe
    @Fae
    @rockinmomma
    Wow were all pretty close huh? N I like all the names ...these is my 1st boy tho so I'm excited cuz I got a 7yr old n an a 16 month old both are gurls but these is my last I'm tieing the tubes ...are any of yall done or just starting ?
  • @Newmommy_NavyWife
    I like that name that was what I wanted To name. Mine but my sis sons name is that
  • @Babyluv_3 this is our first, but probly our last as well. my BD has tourrette's and he never wanted to father a child to begin with. don't get me wrong he's thrilled that we're having a baby. it was just not something he had ever planned.
  • Due August 14 with my first. Its a girl naming her Emerie Leigh :) I can't wait!! Only 54 more days.
  • I'm due July 10th and I'm naming my baby boy Micah
  • Lol thanks...i fell in love with the name.
  • I'm dueNov 2nd...a boy we are naming Maddox Liam. He will have 2 older sisters and a brother. We will be finished after this lil man!
  • I still have 116 days to go =/ we're having a girl and we're naming her Isabella Aryday ;;) we already have our 20 month old boy so we're done! Our family will be complete very soon!
  • July 2nd with kailee isabelle
  • August 3rd with a girl. Corrine Michelle will be her name. :)
  • This is my 6th child, 5th boy and his name shall be Carmello (Melo) Gianni... I have a Joshua Michael (Mikey), Jakob Isaiah, Zaca Blaise, Maddox Giovanni, Olivia Lee, and now little Carmello Gianni... annnnddd im done. Lol.
  • edited June 2011
    @Rissalee7 & @A_Darling28 wow yall r so close how r yall feeling ?
  • My baby boy is due Sept 2nd and we still can't agree on a name. I like Cruz Valentino Gonzales what do you ladies think? I'm hoping my boyfriend will warm up to it.
  • I'm due July 26th with my 2nd baby girl, Kailani Semaj :) I have a 21 month old named Brooklyn Zaniah :) I personally don't want anymore but hubby wants to try for a boy in a few years. We'll see about that. Lol
  • Our little princess is due august 12th & her name is Aleeah Isabella DeBenedetto<3
  • edited June 2011
    Due in 83 days! Our son will be named Achilles Caramon Barnett. I'm thinking of maybe adding another middle name ;))
  • Scheduled c-section around Aug 20th. Her name will be Annberlyn Emmaleen, and she will be our second and probably our last. We already have a five year old little boy named Brandon Alexander (mine from previous relationship). I'm so excited & anxious to have both of my babies already!!
  • Second baby, first boy. Due Sept 1.70 more days!! His name is Raiden Martin Paulsen. My hubby is soo excited for a boy.