Did anybody watch the 16 & pregnant special "Where are they now?" <<Update...its on now!!!!!<<<

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Plz tell me that someone did....

Comments

• Omg dat girl from az was crazy
  • I don't remember most of the girls. And yes @damiens_mommy09 she was a fruit cake. The dad needs primary custody.
  • Are u girls talkn bout Aubrey..the last one...the lesbian?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm pretty sure they are. I felt the same way, what a nut!
  • @due71011 a nut is not the word...lol she looked like a crack head...i couldnt believe how she changed from her episode of 16 and pregnant
  • Omg she was disgusting! And it was pretty obvious she's on drugs. She was nasty skinny...
  • The last girl looked all cracked out at the end when she was talking to her bd. It was kinda scary.
  • Well said!
  • Yea! I felt sorry for him and the kid while their at home eating she's out making out with dudes and girls ..I'm a teen mom and the second I got pregnant my "fun" was over and even tho family watch my son I don't go off and party
  • @praying4our3rd argeed!!! she was so pretty on the other show..and now she just looks lke a straight junkie...i couldnt believe it..she couldnt even talk straight...smh its a shame..i would have just told mtv i couldnt film.
  • @rockinmomma lol she was cracked out...and bugged out...making out with a girl all on top of the pool table..
  • Lol she looked like a rabid gopher when her bd pissed her off and she was all "I don't wanna hear it!" Haha other than her though I think all those girls seem to be doing great.
  • I liked the comment about becoming a stripper and how her baby would be proud of her.
  • @mshahir is it on mtv.com? I just finished the last epi for this season. But forgot about this vid. And I just crawled back to bed, don't feel like getting up. Lol
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe it was on last tuesday night...i think it was the 3rd season girls...With Markai and she had a white boyfriend that had dreads...(sorry for sayin white but i was tryin to describe)...
  • @mom60511 lol right!!! sayin that she is gonna be a m.i.l.f...how appropreate was that
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe hopefully they are still on there...16 n pregnant and teen mom are all over the place with episodes
  • @praying4our3rd lol.. i guess she wont be on a season of teen mom...that would be one season that i would not watch
  • It's already been on?? I didn't think it was coming on until next week? Am I behind??
  • edited June 2011
    She looked realllly stupid dancing on the table. It looked like she was having a seizure standing up. Who taught her how to dance....? :-q
  • I haven't watched it but the girl on this latest season who had the twin sister who was mad jealous is pregnant again and due in november with a girl.
  • @Damiens_mommy09 was that the one that thought she could be a stripper and looked like a fool dancing on the tables LOL
  • disgusting!! Me & my mom watched it just in awee on how dumb she looked & sounded ugghh wth was she on?!!!
  • Im so against that show! I think it tells young girls to go get pregnant cause u might get on tv. Its a horrible show... sorry thats just how I feel.