stupid stupid stupid

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
My ex best friend is pregnant.. she wanted to be.. she slept with random people to get pregnant.. she is single and 21.. in 09 she was pregnant and her mom made her get an abortion so she got pregnant and didn't tell her mom she was until she was in her second trimester.. she has not taken prenatals she has only gone to the doctor once when she was 30 weeks because she was having contractions from not eating.. she swears it a boy and they couldn't confirm it but they did tell her because she is so small she would have to get a c section.. still never went to the doctors.. she is 6 days past her due date and still has not scheduled a c section.. she has left it up to her family to buy things for this baby.. my understanding she has everything and she didn't spend one dime of her own money.. I just can't believe all of our friends know these things and expect me to feel bad for her.. why? Because she wanted to get pregnant but didn't want to have the responsibilities of having a baby? She has no idea who the father is has no idea what she's having but has said if its a girl she doesn't want it.. she only wants a boy.. she called my sister asking why the hospital hasn't called her in for her c section... all I can say is stupid...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Everyone thinks I should feel bad for her but why? My husband and I have been trying for months and have had 2 miscarriages and she is lucky enough to be pregnant and she just doesn't care.. smh.. stupid
  • Wow.somebody needs to take her baby away! She does not deserve that baby what so ever!
  • Wow, she can't even take care of the baby before it is born. I'm sure she will expect everyone else to care for her baby once it arrives.
  • That poor child is going to be raised by the village idiot! Sweet goodness.
  • Ur right.. stupid stupid stupid...
  • Um, stupid stupid stupid says it all. She's reckless and disgusting. Hopefully she will have a girl and give her up for adoption to a worthy and more intelligent family. That makes me so sick.
  • I hope if she keeps the baby, that she shows better judgement in raising him/her than she has shown in her conception / pregnancy.. Although it doesnt sound like she will
  • Well I see two sides here. 200 years ago there was no prenatal care so maybe she's going the amish route. On the oter hand we have re technology now so use it! She should have at least went to a few appointments! If she's that past due she needs to go to the hospital. What r u basing her due date on? Last af?
  • Punch her in the vagina.
  • @mikeandronadopt, I really do hope she has a girl she doesn't want so potential GOOD parents like you can have the opportunity to show that baby some real and true love and care. If she has the boy she wants so much, as God protect that poor baby from his own mother.
  • @TishJ330 .. thanks hun. For families like ours and I'm sure all the ttc'ers on here, hearing about situations like these is so heartbreaking. #1 ofcourse for the child that they will grow up with this kindof parent. But 2ndly (and admittedly selfishly) for us because we so badly wants what evidently means so little to this person.
  • They gave her her due date when she was at the hospital based on last af and baby measurements from the ultrasound.. I hope she has a girl because she has already told our friends she will give her up she only wants a boy but obviouvly she doesn't want a baby period.. she used to say stuff about my sisters friends when she would blow off appointments on how she would never do that but here she is overdue and couldn't even schedule one doctors appoinment to go to. Even after the hospital ob told her she was too small to have a natural birth and needed to schedule a c section.. its crazy..
  • lol @potato

Ths girl is such a dumbass grrr
  • Well the good thing being nowadays depending on where you live, if she has no record of prenatal care cps can come in and take the baby. Especially if she has no doctor. Does she not know going too far past your die date can cause the baby to die because the placenta becomes useless.... I feel so bad for the baby but hopefully you live in a state where lack of going to the doctor and taking care of herself falls under them taking the baby... I know floridsa is like that. This girl I knew didn't go to to the doctors except twice, but enough to know she was pregnant and cps deciided that she wass neglecting the baby took the baby away from/her and arrested her for a neglect chrage
  • Wtf is wrong with her?? What do her parents say?? Why does she only want a boy?? Ugh this is just mind boggling....
  • Hopefully God will step in and either give this girl a lightning bolt of common sense and motherly instinct *OR* she will have the sense to consider adoption and find this poor baby a decent stable home.
  • You would think that if she wanted a child that she would take care of it!! She is stupid!
  • @kalikojenie she lives in virginia and cos wont step in unless the baby is harmed or neglected after birth.. I already called.. they said they can't make a woman do prenatal care and she has to prove to be an unfit mother after the baby is here.. cps in va sucks the best thing that can happen to that child is that she gives it up for adoption..
  • I don't feel bad for her, I feel bad for her baby. I hope the child doesn't suffer but that seems unlikely.
  • She had a boy.. an hour ago 6lbs 12oz.. and our friend said she held him once and went to sleep.. smh.. she was able to have him vaginally though... whatever I will pray for that baby everyday for the rest of my life
  • Congratulations to your friend. I hope she takes better care of the baby after his birth than she did before his birth...
  • Wow. I really hope she is a better mother now that he's out. I'm just sad about all this. Hopefully she'll realize that she's responsible for his life and do what's right. Somehow, I doubt it.
  • I hope she comes to her senses n becomes a great mother!
  • Prenatal care is important. I just don't get it.

@letysfirst That's an amazing post. And I hope the same!