YOU CANT MAKE ME GO!

Well now that I'm not drugged up anymore I can actually function. That darn magnesium is no joke.

Well any-who I've been here almost 2 weeks n my stomach has been killing me. So yesterday I was crying of pain, sweating n just hot.
Nobody could figure out what was wrong n one of the nurses that took care of me came n & said u need to cut it out cuz ur makin ur contractions worst. I ignored her n she stood n front of me with a bed pan n said GO! Like a big kid I told her no u can't make me. She said look @ u, if u don't go I'm gonna give u something to make u go. I begged my doctor to let me get out of bed he said NO, OMG! Y ME. So after killing myself I finally did a bowel movement n da damn bed pan. The worst thing in the world to do. When I finished my doctor approved me a commode. Which is a whole lot better than that damn bed pan. Lmao

How's everyone been doin ?

Comments

• Shoot... and I've been complaining that he's making me watch Dreamgirls again... lmao... I'll stop complaining now that I've read this. Poor kid!
  • oh I feel so bad 4 ppl who have to use bed pans, then bad 4 us nurses who gotta empty them lol thank goodness u can use the camode now guess u can go for shower on a camode then, :)
  • Ouch! Poor baby! I've missed you. I'm glad you get an actual commode. Bed pans suck! How are the princesses? Girl, I was in the hospital too! These babies are gonna drive us crazy lol!!! @newmommy_navywife has really missed you because Gabriel is giving her grief lol.
  • Oh man! You should check out @newmommy_navywife 's thread, might make you feel better. ;) How is everything going? Are things looking up for you and the girls?
  • @mikeandronadopt I should have been singing " and I am telling u, I'm not going " Lmao

@bummy87 I can't get out the bed to stretch let alone a shower. Shitting on a bed pan n washing up n a bucket. Oh, the fabulous life. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • but on a camode with wheels they can take u to the shower or r u not alowed
  • Awww poor mommy least u don't have to use the bed pan any more!
  • Awww poor mommy least u don't have to use the bed pan any more!
  • @marriedwith_4 ... you just cracked me up!!
  • @tishj330 Omg! What happened with u.

@bensmama we r doin ok. I've made it to 25wks n my doc is trynna hold me at least til 28wks. My membrane " supposedly " ruptured but all fluid levels around these girls r normal so I'm just gonna keep praying

Head to read @newmommy_navywife post to see what kind of trouble that BOY has been causing
  • Peeing in a bed pan sucks i can't imagine having to poop in one.
  • I won't clog up your thread with all the details. I'll just inbox you. I'm just so glad to hear from you! And please go read that thread! Gabriel has been off the hook lmao!
  • @richjen24 I've missed u guys too :)

@bummy87 nope. I can't get out of bed to pick up a piece of paper. Lol

@new2this yeah, its better than the bed pan I bet, but I want a toilet. Lol

@mikeandronadopt I'm just sayin. It's the truth right. Lmmfao!
  • Well you've got a lot of prayers coming your way from pregly, too, I know that. :) I'm sure those girls are getting their act together and are gonna cook up just fine before making their debut.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I threw up hanging out of my car in the middle of a busy street today and it was still better than your day. Sorry, friend! :-S
  • @bensmama my girls r the talk of the floor. No, they r not getting it together. I have to b monitored every 8 hour ( was 4 ) n they like to hide so 20 mins turn into 2 hours. I joke with the nurses about them all drawing straws to monitor the babies. Lol

@mshahir yeah, I just read her thread. Lmao

@blueberrysmom well thank you. I'm glad ur day was better. Lmao
  • I hope those girlies shape up soon! And I hope pooping in a pan is the worst of it for you from here on out!
  • I have been driving myself mad waiting to hear from you. Hopefully things will improve soon so you can go home. I'm still praying for you and your babies. It's so quite without you around lol
  • @robynnrawks I'm sorry. I've been so drugged if I attempted to type it would have looked like fnvbgdxsdas. LOL, we r hanging n there
  • Lol it's cool, I'm glad your ok :) x
  • Good to hear from you!! I hate the bed pan. Had to.pee in it twice...or at least once. The other time I couldn't go. But to poop in one?? Ugh I'm glad to hear they gave you the comode!! Just keep resting & baking those babies in that oven!!
  • what is a cammode???
  • nevermind i googled it!! it doesnt look much better than a bed pan! i cant believe they wont let you shower!!!!!! especially after having to poo in a bed pan! i wouldnt be a happy camper!