daddy had a heart attack, advise on d sitch?

edited June 2011 in Depression
So if you didnt read part one of daddy had a heart attack, you probably should to understand this post.
2 days ago his dad told me he said the words fuck, shit, & man. yesterday he said hot, & now he shakes his head yes & no, & he gives hugs. today I didnt go see him. Im just trying to get my head straight & priorities in order. I want to be there & see his progress & everything, but then again I feel like im just going to stay stuck again like an idiot, & in d end hes not ganna appreciate anything. after everything he did to me I still have so much love for him but now that I know he is alive & okay & getting better with each passing day, im thinking now might be d time to back off. after all, really im just another girl he got pregnant, nothing special. bfore his heart attack he would only want to see me like once a week. for his bday we were ganna go see hangover together & he ended up taking another girl. his excuss was always work or having to pick up his daughter. but really he just didnt want to b with me. it sucks bcause his family is nice & they welcome me but louie doesnt or didnt. idk what do you think? should I back off? what do I tell his family? should I even say anything to his family?
I have his shoes that I cleaned for him incase he needs to go to d doctors or something. Im just ganna take them to him, maybe tomorrow.

Comments

• Girl, I say go on with ur life..I know his family is nice, but he treats u horribly which is what matters most anyway.. but then again, he might just see what he has in you and that you're an awesome woman, and would want to be with u exclusively.. I want him to love you like u love him but guys r dumb, n trust he'll miss u once ur gone.. and where r all of his other chicks at now since he's down n out???
  • I know its hard and gona get harder when u do leave him for sure. But he did wat he did. Sum guys r doggs and keep doing it n till they get caught. sum change or sum well just take advantage again. Sum time guys just need to b taught a lesson scare the shit out of them. Thats the only way thyll realize wat they got. U got to stay strong and focas. It doesnt matter wat any of us say all we can do is give advice. Its ur choice of life. just b carefull he might use hes sick ness to make u weak. Or put the blame on. Dnt let him ur n ur right and hes wrong. Good luck I hope the best for u and ur baby god bless
  • who knows were the other girls are, the one that was sending him picture of her ass & what not showed up on day when he was in d hospital & I kicked her out. she tried tellin me shes jus his friend, & I told her no ur a skank sendin my boyfriend naked pictures & callin him babe & makin plans together, thats not just a friend. she told me she would b back & I ket her know I would b ther to throw her out again, thats disrespect to me having her show up. I was mad that day, & she look much more prettier in pictures, I was surprised when I seen her in person.
  • I say go on and do you!!! Take the shoes but leave that situation ALONE!!! Just a word of advice don't be mad at the other chick because there is no telling what he has told her... he isn't a honest person and its just not healthy to blame her even partially for her coming up there just enjoy your life he is and has been miserable that's why he isn't honest to you or anyone else... just my opinion
  • ya I was thinkn bout that s couple days ago, the girls he messed wit r not to blame its him, hes a loser & thats y karma is doing this to him. he doesnt know what honesty loyalty or love is, & thats sad but too bad.
  • I think he might actually have come around into realizing the great woman that u are and i hope he does recover and i pray that you stay strong in this because im sure once hes back to normal he will try n get you back and this will be what you should be preparing yourself mentally into what things should b said and the agreements that will have to be made for your son in the future.........looks like this chapter in life is a whole new beginning to something else, stay strong in whatever you decide to do, but if you do decide on getting back with him he needs to earn your trust again and work 100X's harder on this relationship<----actually he should do that regardless if you guys r together or not. :) Good luck mama
  • I have to say, I have followed your story and I think that you are an amazing woman with a good heart. Especially, to be going through all that whilst pregnant. I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy as well as delivery. I believe many blessings will come your way due to your actions. Stay strong!