Contracting a little!!!

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
Well I am 38 wks and 3days and this afternoon I have been having some mild contracions off and on. Not real painful, more like that yucky feeling you get when your period is about to start or maybe a little more. As of this past Wednesday I was dilated any and baby's head was still high up. ALthough it seems like with my last 4 baby's their heads never really dropped until birthing. My cramping is mostly located in lower abdomen, tummy gets a little hard nothing to major, but enough to notice if you touch. So who knows if this is the beginning of it all or just minor preparation. It could be soon and I could still go another week.

Comments

• I am 39+6 and have been having the same feelings and cramping as u for about two weeks still no dialation and babies head is still high I just wish she would come sick of being uncomfortable I need labor dust and a lot of it lol
  • @brooklynnleona87 awe don't tell me that...lol. Well that will probably be me. Next week will come and no baby. My contractions seemed to have eased up... for now anyways. Well I am sending you LOTS of labor dust and send me some too. :)
  • Def. Sending some ur way @melinda326