teenage boys

Or just teenagers in general, do parents not teach their kids common courtesy these days? I was just at the car wash And these 2 stupid boys parked their trucks in an exit. When I went to leave I kindly ask them to close the door so I can go by, in the driver said your fat ass can back up and find a different exit. All I couldn't help myself I just looked at him n said there is a big difference between me being pregnant and ur 400lb ass. Now plz shut ur door.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm hoping my teen never does that! I know I've been called for his backtalking in school.. My mom was driving home one night group of boys were just in middle of road not moving, she rolled down her window to say move n didn't roll it back up, one of the punks grabbed her glasses off her face! She drove home blind.
  • OMG! I would have not known what to do bcuz of how pissed I'd be!
  • @jaime77 OMG!!! I'd have tried to run the punk over! Maybe its cuz I'm a country grl but that makes me wanna grab the Lil punk by the ear in drag him around town telling everyone how rotten he is!!!

@LMelanson Id see if there's a pattern of when he's coming threw. Put up a no trespassing signs and find 1 of those know skateboard signs, put them up n call the cops on him every time I saw him. That's so rude! Ur liable for any damages that occur I'm sure.

@ExcitedForOctober I was livid!!! He's lucky I didn't back up n ram his door into the ground. Or throat punch him
    I kept thinking he's a minor over n over.
  • edited June 2011
    I honestly would have drove into their door. I have such a low tolerance for teenagers (having worked in a high-school for 3 years) I once had a kid ask me to hold out my hand. He handed me something, I looked and his was a big ol fatty dip that he shouldnt have had at school.I was pissed.
  • And its not like I'm 60, I was 18 when I started and left when I was 21. Lol
  • Lmao. U should have a friend follow him home one day. I can't help but wanna talk to their parents. But it seems like most parents wouldn't care any more they think their kids are perfect angels. If someone told my my son was flipping ppl off or being rude I'd beat his butt. I don't care if he's 2 or 45. This mommas gonna bend him over her knee!!! @LMelanson
  • @romeike18 trust me I thought about it. If I hadn't of realized that my new insurance card wasn't in my car while I was cleaning it out I probably would have. (I have full coverage,why not?) That is nasty!!! He'd have gotten a face full of puke if it were me. I have a week stomach n my dad chews I can't even stand the smell!
  • @praying4our3rd I completely agree. And come to find out I was just telling my baby sister about this n it turns out that this Lil punk made her entire school year hell. So my mom has had some run ins with his parents. Next time I see him I may just have a back spasm n ram his car off the road!
  • @LMelanson exactly I wasn't perfect by any means but I would have never spoken like that to a stranger no matter how old they were. I just wish my hubby would have been with me! Ppl think they can bully me cuz I'm Lil but stick him next to me n everybody shuts up real quick!!! Its sad cuz all he's got is size n a mean tone. But that boy wouldn't even kill a fly. I'm the mean one.
  • @Praying4our3rd I completely agree!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Yeah, I had him suspended from school that day. Then all hid little wannabe hillbilly buddies had grudges on me. Haha. Once I broke up a fight and the the girl thinking I was a student cuz I was new said " that new bit*h is gonna get her a$$ beat" lol another school employee asked me if I was gonna tell her that I worked there. I said "heck no! Can u imagine how much worse her punishment will be when she tries to fight an employee. Haha"
  • I would have beat some ass.lol or cuss them the hell out. I can't stand rude people whether it be teens or adults.
  • @romeike89 that is just sad. N that's good thinking!!! Let her take a swing at a staff member, she wont be fighting in the has after that, unless its at a different school. Lmao!
  • edited June 2011
    @adensmommy0803 ... you should have went all "Fried Green Tomatoes' on him and just drove into his car a few times....
  • @excitedforbaby - a few months ago I would have. My temper tends to get me in trouble... but if something woulda happened n he came after me n my baby ended up hurt I'd be blaming myself. But then again I wouldn't have let him get that close. I do keep a 9mm in my car. (I've been attached while in my car at a gas station b4, hubby bought the gun and has me keep it close at all times now)
  • @MikeandRonAdopt - I do love that movie!!! I can just see hubby's face "what did u go n do that for!!!" Me "I'm pregnant: '( ") him "no its that damn movie again, wish it woulda never been on TV!"
  • Lol I'm kinda a bit*h. What can I say
  • I wasn't the best teenager but I had tons of respect of people expecally my elders. These kids anymore r just plan rude! No morals or anything! I think it's cause we can't beat our kids anymore! Lol! They don't have the fear anymore! But I will say my oldest neice is very kind and respectful. She's 16 n a great teenager. They need to make more like her!