35 weeks and ready to have this baby :(

I'm SO SICK of being pregnant. I know it's selfish but I just wanna hold my son and have my body back. I just want to cry all day because I'm so tired of being pregnant. I'm completely exhausted and in so much pain. I know he'd be preemie still if I went into labor this week or next so I hate saying I wish he'd come now :( I just wish I was full term already.

Comments

• Meee tooo! I'm due july 30th and it can't come soon enough! My hubby is like no wait till the 30th that's when he took time off from work, I'm like I'm not holding her in till then lol
  • I know! AS SOON as I'm a couple days passed 37 wks, I'm doing natural induction stuff. I can't wait till the 31st!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • man oh man i am with you. i feel like i have been pregnant for 2 years and have a year left. i am only 30+5 and i am ready to be full term! lol. seriously...totally ready. but there's a reason she inside and prepping to come into the world; im just so ready to kiss and hold her and feed her and allow my kids and husband to do the same. i would say this is by far the most impatient i have been!
  • I'm due july 31st too!! :) I don't mind being pregnant. It went by pretty quick for me...I am just over excited and want to hold him now. I don't want to wait 5 more weeks!!! Lol but I want him to be the healthiest he can be so I will be patient :p
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl, I feel you! I'm 35 weeks & I just feel like one huge cow who is cripple! Pregnancy is no longer "awe, cute baby bump!" & whoever said "pregnancy is a beautiful thing" is wack! The babies are beautiful, not pregnancy! Boo!