:)

edited June 2012 in December 2011

Comments

• Congrats!!! I remember I was so relieved when I made it to the 2nd trimester. What do you think you're having??
  • ty @JuliansMommy how far along are u now? idk i have a feeling its a boy but i could be wrong. lol
  • edited June 2011
    @cee808-I'll b 23 weeks on Wed. Well they say mommy's intuition is always right.lol are you doing the 3d u/s??
  • @juliansmommy ohh what are u having..and is it what u were hoping for? I would be happy boy or girl since I have both already but I kinda want a girl more lol I'm having a reg u/s at a 3d place just so I can find out 2 weeks early but later around 30 weeks I'll get the 3d/4d one.
  • Oh that's exiting so when r u gonna do that and where? That's something I'm thinking about doing just because it feels like its taking forever until that 20 weeks apt
  • @jules i know right i can't wait till 20 weeks lol i'm gonna do my u/s in two weeks when i'm 16 weeks. theres a place where i live called firstlook sonogram but u should google and see whats in ur area. it costs 59$ for the gender package but i'm in hawaii where its prob more expensive because i see people on here saying it costs 39$ where they live. how many weeks are u?
  • I am 21 weeks today!... I am having a boy!!!
  • @mommylovesy0u congrats! I wish I knew what I was having. I wanna start shopping :)
  • I know I was so excited to start planning my baby shower!!!
  • december mamas?? where u at lol
  • @cee808 its so hard it feels like last few weeks r not moving along at all and like I've been having a great pregnancy not really sick at all and last week feel nothing kinda freaks u out but I guess I'm just lucky and shouldn't worry about it. And I am gonna be 16 weeks in 1 day actually so after that I only have 4 weeks until my doctors apt where they check the babys development and should be able to tell the sex as well but I wanna know like yesterday I know ur feeling the same way :) what r u hoping for at this point?
  • @jules lol don't worry about it ur just lucky. I don't think I'll really start feeling preg till my tummy gets big haha. And yeah I can't wait to find out. I have a feeling its a boy just becuase in my fam girls are outnumbered. My daughter is the only granddaughter on both sides :( so everyone wants me to have a girl. I already have one boy n one girl. What about u?
  • @cee808Well we actually couldn't wait anymore so we went and found out today that its a girl :) but I thought I was gonna have a boy so don't worry u never know but when I calculated it with my ovulation cycle there was no way it could have been a girl u can always do that to help u feel better
  • @jules LOL did u do that at the doctors or paid for it somewhere else? congrats! is that what u were hoping for? i would be happy with either.. i can't wait till july 11th... i just need to know! :P
  • I'm a December mommy I'm 15w2d due Dec 20 my sister is due Dec 25 I'm excited to be pregnant with her! I'm having a 3d ultrasound next Saturday to find out gender and I'm hoping a boy!
  • Congrats to you though I hope you get your girl how old are your other babies? @cee808
  • Im a December mommy forreal! Im 14w2d due December 27 and my bday is the 12th!! I cnt wait for my after Christmas Present! We can b belly buddies! I find out what im having on July 15th, I want a girl & daddy wants a boy... But we shall see...!!
  • @cee808 I went to one of those places mine was called new life and it was an amazing experience they were really nice the room was amazing it was like going to a spa or something and they had this big flat screen that all of us could look at the whole time rather then me having to look at their screen and turning around cause that's what it is at the doctores ya know. And they did it for a long time so we got to just watch her move around for awhile then they turned it to 3d so that was cool if I have more I am doing it for sure again so worth it plus we got a whole cd with all the pictures... plus I was happy cause I really wanted a girl :)
  • @kat1223 how exciting... me, my sister and three of our cousins and couple of our friends were all preg at the same time. it wasn't even planned too so we got a bunch of them the same age. my daughter is 7 and my son is 6. what about u.. do u have any other kids? i hope u get ur boy! keep me updated :)
  • @AshCashJ yay i have a belly buddy lol. i know right we get the best gift ever.. tho i'm hoping to give birth a lil early or even a lil late because i heard having ur birthday on christmas sucks. is this ur first baby? we have to keep eachother posted. i can't wait to find out lol
  • @jules oh wow that sounds awesome. i wonder if the place i'm going is as fancy lol. how much did that cost? and at 16 weeks was is easy to tell it was a girl? aw ur lucky u got u wanted.
  • @cee808 the place we went to $50 and it was super easy to tell that she was a girl like they were 100 percent sure and the place I went to let u come back for free until they r 99.9 percent sure of the gender so that's always nice hopefully the one u go to does the same :) and yes I feel very lucky we both wanted a girl very much
  • @cee808 awww im so excited! Yes I am so happy for my holiday baby.. But having christmas bday is not always bad cuz yu get "twice the gifts" lol (maybe).. Yes this is my first and im soooo happy amd excited!!! I told my family yesterday and I got a totally different reaction than I thought I would get.. But yes I will def keep yu updated, we might even have our holiday babies the same day.. Lol
  • @AshCashJ when i announced my due date on fb my sis was first to comment and said "yay 2 in 1 gift!" i'm like noooo... haha. aww but thats awesome. and that would be cool if we did :)
  • Aww lol thats cute..! Well just keep me updated! Belly buddy! :-D
  • I'm due Dec 23rd :) Congrats on your 3rd baby! I go on the 5th for a gender ultrasound & I can't wait to find out what team I'm on either!
  • @pnsw524 congrats to u too. is this ur first baby or do u have more kids? keep me posted!
  • I have a little boy that is almost 13months old! :)
  • @pnsw524 ohh so ur kids will be kinda close in age. my first two are 19 months apart. they are 6&7 now. are u hoping for another boy or u want a girl?
  • They will be almost exactly 18months apart! how was it having them so close? I'm a little nervous about it! Lol we didn't plan on having them so close, I had an iud & just happened to fall in that .4%! my husband is hoping for a girl but I would be happy with either! :)