Any December mommys know the sex of their baby yet...

edited June 2011 in December 2011
Any mommys due in December know the sex of their baby yet...

Comments

• No... I did hear the heartbeat finally today. Hopefully will find out on July 19th. How about you?
  • I am due December 29th ... they can't do a gender ultrasound until 20 weeks because they also do the antanomy scan but I have been told that technology now days let you see as early as 15 weeks
  • I'm having a level 2 u/s next tues, but I'll only be 16 weeks. Hope they can tell me (fingers crossed)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My friend doesnt have pregly but I thought id share tht shes having a girl, due dec 16th. Found out on nucal scan!! =]
  • I'm due dec20 and we find out July 9th at at a 3d u/s! Can't wait hoping for a boy:)
  • i'm due december 25th and finding out on july 11th when i'm 16 weeks. i didn't wanna wait till the 18-20 week u/s so i scheduled one at those 3d places.. just getting a 2d one to find out tho
  • My friend is due in December she's having a boy found out today
  • I'm due Dec 15th. Hopefully I will find out July 15th
  • I'm due 3rd dec and have my scan 18th
    july when I can find out the sex. I live in the uk so finding out sooner than 20 wk scan is harder as u have to pay for 3d/4d scan and I don't think its cheap!
  • I'm due Dec 23rd and I am going in next Tuesday (July 5th) at 16 weeks to find out with a normal ultrasound! :)
  • @babysolorio I am due 12/15 and I find out Friday (July 1) at a 3D center, I am just getting a 2D for early gender detection. My ob/gyn isn't doing the gender and anatomy scan until 20 weeks in August and I am getting impatient! lol
  • I had a 2d at 15 weeks I'm having a boy no doubt about it his legs were wide open
  • I'm due Dec 4th with 2 identical baby girls=) I'm 17wks
  • I lost my baby... His heart stopped beating & the Doctor removed him a month ago... I still wanted to keep up with all the Dec mommy...
  • We found out today that we are having a baby girl :) and I am due december 15th ..
  • @babysolorio I am so sorry to hear what u have had to go through I can't imagin that how far along where you when u lost the baby of u don't mind me asking. And you should continue to follow that is what we are here for support. And as hard as this is to hear God always has a plan and no matter what I hope everything works out for you and your family and if u need anyone to talk to I am here
  • I'm due Dec. 1 I have a Dr's Appt on July 5 so I Hope she gives me the appt for my ultrasound I have two boys hoping for a little princess
  • I'm due dic 6 I'm paying for gender ultrasound this sat July 1 so exited
  • Awww @nena18_labori ur gonna love it how far along are u cause they are very good at finding the gender they do it all day :)
  • No not yet I find out July 27th I can't wait!
  • @jules im 17 weeks 2days im soo exited
  • @nena18_labori they r gonna be able to tell for sure I did mine at 16 weeks and it was super easy to tell and plus a lot of doctors usually do it at 18 anyways that is super exiting what r u hoping for?
  • @jules I have two daugthers allready so I guess want a boy but healthy baby girl is welcome too ;-)
  • @babysolorio My baby Addison is very much a girl and due 12/28. I remember the day you posted about your baby. My heart broke for you. I am so sorry and hope you conceive again soon.
  • @nena18_labori I hope u get that healthy boy :)
  • edited July 2011
    @jules thank you!!!! Congrats for the baby girl !
  • I had a 2d at 15 weeks I'm having a boy no doubt about it his legs were wide open
  • @ashmo1988 I wish we could compair pictures cause my little girl I got done at 16 weeks and her legs were wide open but since I'm no doctore i am still shocked at how easily they can tell mine just looks like a line with the two things on the side so with ur boy can u actually see something pocking out or not?