halfway done!!!!

edited June 2011 in November 2011
I can't believe my lil princess is halfway through her baking process!!! So crazy! :D

Comments

• Yay congrats! Time is flying by for me I am 24w3d but I think its cause I have 3 other kids that keep me busy!
  • Yay congrats! Time is flying by for me I am 24w3d but I think its cause I have 3 other kids that keep me busy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bigmamak awe! :D what are you having? And I full-time babysit my three nephews which really do make tome fly by so I can just imagine :)

@LMelanson thanks! :)
  • I am having a girl due 10-14 but having a repeat csection first week of oct. This will make 2 boys 2 girls for me.her name is Kaylan Rianna. Does your princess have a name?
  • How many wks are you
  • @bigmamak awe you got all couples! Too cute! Thats such a cute name! I like makayla fae but the middle name is still up in the air :)

@zexy4da011 well I am halfway ;) so that makes me 20 weeks :)
  • Oh duh but congratulations I'm 22,1
  • Im almost halfway! 2 more days yay!
  • @zexy4da011 awe we have close dates :D yay :)

@mshahir I know how exciting soon enough we'll meet our little ones :) and well kinda haha when I stand its not as noticeable as when I'm laying down I'll post a standing pic :) but I'm pretty excited :) Hehe

@mimibrowneyez36 oh yay! :) time flies huh? I looooooove your baby bump its so cute!
  • @mshahir Hehe I love it I rub it all the time lol :) lol now I know the secret! I'll just work out like crazy right before my next one and bam lol jk I love babybumps they're so cute <3 oh I know! My friends daughter is 9 months old now wtheck lol I was the first to feel her kick and it feels like it was just a few weeks ago geez... anyway keep me updated on your pregoness :) I read that you went to the hospital not too long ago is everything ok now?
  • edited June 2011
    @mshahir oh well I'm glad everythings ok! And I'll keep you ladies in my prayers :) she's needs her baking time! Lol oh man :( do you have any idea how long your bed rest will last? I've been on medical disability since I was 14 weeks prego and will be till December 26th :( ... dude I know! I've been on since I was 3w and its crazy that I'm halfway already! Wowzers!
  • Congrats... hope she continues this strong journey!!! How exciting!!!
  • @mshahir awe I'll pray it goes well! Which I'm sure it will :) I go on the 8th to see my little one :)

@mrsrocketfield1221 thank you so much!

• Congrats!!! I am excited to meet my lil' boy too. Officially 20 weeks today. What's your due date?
  • @LoveBeingMommy awe yay! Congrats to you too! Nov 13! :)

@mshahir you too!!!!