Really sad and lonley need to vent

edited June 2011 in Depression
Im 27 weeks and I feel alone. I suffer from migraines everyday cuz Im always upset. Im not getting enough sleep. I look through my call list to find someone to speak to but noone has time for me. Money is not right and other than the baby daddy I have no friends hes always working and when hes not hes online taking classes. Ugh what to do. Just wanted to get that off my chest thanks for listening.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe Hun im sorry. I've felt that way since moving to a different town although I moved a year ago I started losing friends then since being pregnant lost even more. It sucks but you'll find you're not the only one
  • Where are ya from?
  • @youngmami3 ... look around... you have lots of friends on here, some you don't even know yet. :)
  • Awwww. Trust me I know how u feel. It's like once ur preggo ur some kinda handicap. But once ur baby gets here,,you'll have company tho. At least 18yrs worth of company :)
  • Well you've always got your pregly friends. :D We'll be here anytime you need us.
  • Awww you all really know how to make a gal feel like somebody. Thankyou
  • We all have those days from time to time, but you will find some incredible support on here...
  • I feel the same way. Nonne of my friends are in the picture now that I can't drink and bd gooes and plays whwen he gets off work. I have noone to talk to and no family close. I usually turn on pandora and cry when I get off work. I live a sad life;(
  • Do you have any hobbies???
  • No @Mybabe thats probably where my problem comes in i have two older kids ages 3 and 6 that i run around with most of the times and when im not going that im at work
  • Yea once you find a hobby you will be fine!!! Take a class or do some sports with your kids I had the same problem early on... I wish u the best! !!
  • I know how you feel hun. I recently quit ky job and moved to a new city where the hubbys job is. I'm also 27 weeks and have no friends here. I pretty much just stay home all day. I'm still trying to cope with the fact that I quit my teaching job and no district is hiring so I'll be a sahm for a while. Which is good but I loved my job.
  • @MikeandRonAdopt you are right thats when im on here all the times because i know im not the only one and i can relate to everyone here in one way or another.
    @TandTsbb thats exactly what im going through,
    @Karla_with_a_K im from Maryland
  • @Mybabe i will have to look into that