who's keeping up with Casey Anthony trial?

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Just curious cause I myself have been watching....what do u think?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I do! Record it every mon-sat lol and watch throughout the day...I found myself yelling at the TV today though...smh
  • I couldn't believe the family was caught lying on the stand! I'm for the prosecution but it was a good day for the defense...what the hell was the meter reader doing up there?!! I don't think he was consistent at all! He looked foolish to me like he had a problem! And we on his time...
  • wait, it's on tv?!?!?! what freakin channel?
  • I really just started watching today but Im hooked! I missed the entire beginning so Im not really sure what to think yet. The meter guy is weird though lol and her mom is clearly covering for her! Idk what's up with her dad either... He seems shady! I wish I would of watched from the start... I have no idea about what her side of the story is so I can't say if I think she's guilty or not :(
  • Me too! I turn on the TV as soon as I wake up. I can't figure her out :/ that's why I'm curious to see what people think of her? I haven't watched since the beginning....do u think she killed her daughter? What do u think about her father?@new2_this
  • Lol that's what I thought too! He was so off....like confused or something :/
  • @stbmilitarybrat guess we r in the same boat ;) I wish they would let her speak, idk if they will or not? Hmmm that would be so interesting to hear what she has to say. Omg her mom shocked me when she said she was the one looking up the chloroform :o
  • I havent watched in a few days but I think shes guilty as can be.
  • They wont let casey back on the stand. She's lied too much and is way too much of a liability to her own case. Her own defense team has admitted that she is a manipulative liar.
  • @survivormommie3 right now its on HLN and that's where I've been watching it live.
  • @rockinmomma wow I didn't know they weren't going to let her speak again. I did hear that she had been lying A LOT....making up fake names of people she supposedly knew.
  • Its not a guaranteed thing that they wont let her back on but I just don't see it happening. She's crazy. There's just sooo many things that don't equal up, major one being you don't put duct tape over the nose and mouth of someone who is already dead!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg!!!! I can't believe Casey Anthony choose not to testify :o I'm in shock!!
  • I know, I was really looking forward to hearing from her!! Lol
  • Me too! Stinks....
  • I wish I was! I watch clips from it online each day, but I wish I could watch it live! I just really hope she gets what she deserves. She's clearly a lying sack of sh!t that has no conscience. For the justice of the daughter she killed, she should fess up, but why do that when you are a sociopath and care for no one but yourself? Argh! Sorry, this fires me up! She better be found guilty!
  • I agree I cant wait to hear what
    happens next...
  • I watch it daily and for the past 2 days I just want to jump threw my tv and punch her and her lawyer!
  • LOL I don't blame u cause it's so frustrating ....
  • i've been watching the whole trial on & off. i honestly don't think she'll be found guilty. the prosecution needed to map out exactly what happened & tie together all the loose ends of evidence, but i just didn't see them do that. there is too many "what ifs" in this case and a lot of the testimony from defense witnesses, in my opinion, didn't have too much to do with the actual murder/death.
  • I dont but my mom does and tells me about it I hope they fry her ass anyone that could do that to their child should suffer my daughter is my bff I hate when she has a bug bite I dont understand how a mother could do that
  • I think her mom and her are both guilty and now the rest of the family is covering. And her brother was a complete creaper when being questioned... Hello you live at the house yet had no clue there was a nursery next door to ur room. They are all liars!
  • I think she did it... maybe she did it by accident then tried to cover it up? Idk. I think she is disgusting for not even reporting her baby girl missing and then going out partying lying about working.. geesh it is such a mess and so screwed up! If they do not charge her with anything... there will be so many riots and protests.. No one can sit there and say she had absolutely nothing to do with it! I can only wish for justice for that sweet little girl. Only she will know what really happened
  • GUILTY!!!! I hate that nasty face she makes the whole time
  • omg i have been following this case religiously since day one and just 3 days ago my cable got shut off! I am having serious hln withdrawal :'( one thing i know is that baby killer is guilty as sin and if she doesn't get the death penalty SOMEBODY whether in jail with her or a citizen (god i hope she doesn't get free) is going to shoot that b*tch >:( that was one beautiful little girl its a tragedy.
  • I think our system is rediculous for letting this drag out for so long. Really? Its almost a joke, for the system that is. I feel awful for their family/friends having lost that little girl. She would be 6 in august and she hasn't gotten any justice, just bullshit. Its sad.
  • @babyhamm it is very ridiculous! Idk its all so damn confusing already... I'm just curious to see now if they r going to find her guilty or not?