my neighbors....

Omg! I am so sick and tired of my backdoor neighbors! If its not they're damn mutt dog barking all freakin day and night its them arguing so loud right by their window to the point they wake up my son X( I've been so tempted to call the cops, bc what's going on over there is constant verbal abuse! A lady yells at a lil boy and calls him a faggit! :O like wth!!! And then a man yells really bad at a lady and he says some really bad stuff!!! Worst part this usually happens after 10 and 11pm!!! A couple of times they've woken my son up at around 3 am!!! Ughhhh! Idk what to do!

Comments

• I would talk to them nicely first and than if it doesn't work call the cops because they have no right to disturb your peace and quiet in your own home. Ill even call city to find out if there is any laws that apply to them regarding their disturbance.
  • Yeah, I've tried going over and knocked twice, no one opened! =/ I saw her one time outside in the parking lot and she looked so upset I didn't think it was the right time to talk to her. I'm going to try one more time tomorrrow, we'll see what happens! Hopefully I don't have to call the cops I don't like to get on peoples buisness like that, but when it involves my sons peace, its on!!
  • @ashthurs ^^^ sorry forgot to tag u up there :p
  • I would just call the cops because they won't know it was you. And many it would be a good idea to check on that poor kid.
  • Wouldn't that be considered disturbing the peace? Esp. after 10pm? I know around here after 10pm there's a noice ordanince (sp), and if someone calls the cops, you spend a night in jail along with a fine.
  • @cfa I know! My mom told me to, she said what if they're beating the boy or they are affecting him from all the discussions, but something similar happened to my dad, his wife and him were arguing about getting rid of their dog and a neighbor called the cops and they took him to jail... and it wasn't even a big argument or anything, now he's facing criminal charges :(
  • Yeah I don't like it either. I live in an apartment building and my neighbor across from me smokes weed and sometimes at 9 am in the morning. I don't know what's wrong with her. It directly comes to my apartment and it bothers me cuz I don't smoke and I prefer my apartment smoke free. Especially that I am pregnant, I think about my little baby wking up in the morning and smelling that. So I went over to her and explained her that I don't mind what she does in her unit but I smell it all the time. I was nice to her. She agreed but continued so I called lapd narcotics anonymous line. They came and investigated and she stopped . At least I don't smell it in my apartment every morning. It may sound mean but I really don't need to deal with that when I don't do anything disturb any of my neighbors. If somebody woke up my baby. I will try to talk to them if they can't be considerate to me than I really don't care. I will do whatever I need to do. Maybe she is having marital issues but still shouldn't effect you in any way. It is not your problem at all.
  • @BabyMcBride8_27 yeah I think I'm going to call today if I hear them again! I'll just tell the cops my neighbors are being really loud, they can figure out what to do with them!
  • @ashthurs wow! What you did was awesome! Yeah, I've been waiting too long! They just moved in about a month ago, but I'm so done with all this! They were yelling at around 10pm so we'll see what happens later, I'm sure its going to happen again, but I'm not going to hesitate imma be calling the cops! Thanks for your bravery ;) gave me the extra push!
  • @mommy_yaya Just make sure you tell them you want to remain anonymus. You never know what kind of twisted people they might be, and I definately wouldn't wanna chance something like that!
  • edited June 2011
    I wouldn't go talk to them. I can almost guarantee you they don't give a rats ass about you or waking your kid up and then when the cops do finally get called they'll automatically think it was you. I think its better just to let the cops handle it. you don't need any bad feelings between you and your neighbors, stay anonymous.
  • I'm glad that inspired you mommy_yaya :) go take care of those crazy neighbors
  • @BabyMcBride8_27 @rockinmomma
    thanks! I'll let them know I want it to be anonymous ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.