Who is due in march :)

2»

Comments

• I'm due march 18th but I'm getting induced on the 16th. I can't wait to meet my gift from God :-)
  • @csales how come u have to be induced?? Just wonder
  • I am due march 7 but being induced on tuesday...I can't wait to hold my baby girl only 2 more days!
  • @mom2six2011- u lucky.. I wonder induced can be like im preg of preg n can ask dr I wanted early induced?? Or is it for high risk??
  • Due march 28 with 3rd boy but bein induced 2 weeks early because he is already measuring 8 lbs
  • @mommyof3boys - conrgats and wow 8lbs my 2nd son was birth. 9lbs
  • My first was 8 lbs 2 oz my second was 8 lbs 10 oz and we will soon see what this one will be and I have my babies completely natural with absolutly no pain meds!
  • @mommyof3boys, wow, good luck, I.was.going do same no.pain meds!
  • Proud I am being induced because my pregnancy has been really rough. O had a blood transfusion last week and babies heartbeat was 180 but they wanted her in there one more week...so tomorrow is the day I will be induced and I will be 39 weeks!
  • @proudmommaof3 its an elective induction.. it just worked out better for our schedule. It's only 2 days ahead of time so no biggie :)
  • I'm due march 3, 2011 but my doctor told me it looks like i'ma have my son a couple of days past it.. but i'm not worried as long as he gets here safely n i dont have to be induced
  • Due the 28th. Hoping he comes the 12th for my husbands bday or my grandfathers birthday on the 20th! I've been told my cervix is down to about 6mm effaced so I'm thinking sooner than later!
  • I am due with my first. My daughter Kayleigh march 27
  • Im due march 21st with my second another girl my daughter who is 4 is so excited to be a big sister .... TEAM PINK
  • I'm due the 28 with my second boy good luck to all
  • Solé arrived 3 days early and she is perfection in every way <3 Best of luck to all of you!
  • Due today march 27 with my lil bumble bee anayah bailey
  • @geezeboo any sign of your baby wanting to come soon? :-)
  • Nope I'm 4cm and they just sent me home cus contractions are not strong or clos enugh
  • Oh :-( that sucks! Hopefully they get stronger soon so you don't go overdue, or atleast by much anyways.
  • Due March 29th with a girl.
  • I hope so this lil lady is starting to hurt my back .
  • I didn't wana know what I was having but I couldn't do it I had to know
  • At my 20 week scan, her legs were closed. So we didn't find out then and were just going to wait but got offered another scan at 36 weeks so said might as well. Still paranoid she'll be a boy though so lucky we've pretty much got everything neutral lol
  • Omg I feel like I'm haven a boy 2 but the ultrasond tech says he's 100 percent sure its a girl and I have everything for a girl what are u gona name her