Lets take a Poll - just how far would you go?

2»

Comments

• Yea I'm so blonde I probably wouldnt have even thought that they could be stolen...lol so yes I would :)
  • I was once driving a car that I had no idea was stolen, I got pulled over and BAM ! charged with recieving stolen property, the cops don't care if u stole it or if u know they were stolen or not all they care is about charging someone..I ended up doing 6 months in Rikers Island in NY for that..not trying to scare u lol I'd still cop the clothes !
  • Wouldn't old navy know when they scanned them at the store? I doubt they'd let you trade, but I have no idea, i've never worked in retail. Think I'd take that good deal, I'd just be afraid to exchange
  • I would take it. what if you'd gotten the clothes as a shower present, you wouldn't have known either way... ehh I definately would cease the opportunity but that's just me :-)
  • I would do it lol
  • I want to say no. It makes me nervous to think of things that could go wrong and I think i'd feel guilty everytime she wore the clothes. But, like you, I already have most of my baby stuff, so I'm not feeling the money stress as much as some. If I was really desperate and had nothing for my baby, I might choose differently.
  • edited June 2011
    I wouldn't, it's a crime to knowingly buy stolen possessions. I'd be to scared everytime my baby would wear the clothing and a siren went off I'd confess. Lol it is a good deal but I personally couldn't do it.
  • I would just for the fact its cloths retail stores have insurance plans aginst goods that are stolen that they report so they are getting paid for now its not like a cop is going to go mam where did u get that shirt....ur not going to keep the recipt for everything u buy that's why its not a big deal now if it where something like a car or something pricy like that no don't do it a mommas got to do what a mommas got to do :)