I know I shouldn't be upset

So my friend is going into labor and she didn't even tell me!! I found out through a Facebook post, I wouldn't be so upset if she wasn't texting and calling me all the time due to baby pains and venting. I am okay with her calling at night because she had no one her age to talk to and her doctors treated her like dirt.

I'm not really that upset but I am a bit hurt. Because I asked her to keep me updated and she forgot me. :(

I understand that she isn't thinking straight but she could of mentioned that she was getting induced. Just hurts my feelings.

Comments

• I see why your upset, especially if she was induced! Don't be down on yourself for feeling the way you do. When a "friend" forgets about you its hard! Just remember what happened & hope that it doesn't happen again.

I've learned this past year in most friendships 1 person cares WAY more then the other! Keeping your friendships in perspective will help you :)
  • Maybe she was too concerned about what was going to happen to her that she didnt really think of anyone ?
  • @Janet_2011 that's what I'm figuring which is why I know I shouldn't feel bad, especially since I'm not family. But I still do. I know it won't hurt the friendship because I know if she knew I was upset she would be upset and I don't want her to be. I just feel left out.
  • None of my friends even visited me in the hospital. They all kinda ditched me when I started having kids.
  • @beautiful_altar I know exactly how you feel! Same thing happened to me! I have none of the same friends i use to!