anyone wana take in a homeless preggo? vent

2»

Comments

• @ahhtigerstripes1104 no I dont do social media beaides my pregly. lol yeah this whole situation is just a big mess. i dont know what has gotten into him lately. im still very upset aitton here tryin to figure out what to do.
  • Aw I'm so sorry this is happening to you hun. He kind of sounds like my bf, he can be mean over the stupidest thing. but what kind of man would kick his pregnant wife out over a damn massage? Thats is beyond cold hearted. How far along r u?
  • @excitedforoctober im only nine weeks with my first. I think things are going to be okay for now. well I hope. thanks everyone for all the love and support.
  • I'm sorry hun what a ass. I. Hope you can find some help soon.
  • Ok what a jerk first off..... secondly here's a hint.... if you give him a massage again don't use your hands use your elbows!!!! They work wonders! I took massage classes for two years and my hands would hurt so badly!!! I started using my elbows. You can use more pressure that way. But any ways he doesn't deserve a back rub anyways. Secondly you are considered battered believe it or not. I've been through two relationships. Bad ones. Beaten all the time, mentally, physically, emotionally etc abused.. you need to do something hun. This is a pathetic boy that needs to get his head out of his a$$ and realize the world doesn't revolve around his sorry abusing a$$. Believe it or not yelling is considered a type of domestic violence!!!! Im going through a divorce right now and he can't kick you out hun. If you called the cops they would ask you if you had any where to go. You say no. They ask him and if he says yes then they will make him leave. Had to do that with my soon to be ex. Don't put up with it hun..... keep your self protected bc it only gets worse im sorry to tell you that. If he's always belittling u and is going to make his pregnant wife live out on the street so to speak he's just going to get worse. Find some where hun there has to be places!!! Good luck. If you need someone to talk to im here I've been through more then I can type lol.
  • Update,? Is everything okay?
  • You're so far away :( I'm in Ga, and I promise you if we were closer, my bf and I would be in the car coming to get you. No one deserves to be talked to or treated like that. And screw him for wanting to abort your baby. Do not ever let him make you think it's YOUR fault for not doing him a favor right. First, you may only be 9 weeks but you ARE pregnant. What the hell is his need for a massage every morning, not yours? And two, just because your married and he's the one who makes the money does not mean you're his personal slave and you have to do that shit. You can tell him I said fuck off to the ultimate level. You and your baby do NOT deserve that. Try calling some family, even if y'all don't talk, they still love you and I'm sure if they knew what you were going through atleast one of them would help. I hope you're able to get out of there. He does not deserve you whatsoever.
  • If u get mail there he cant make u leave my ex use to do that he wls call the cops an when they came id show them my mail...they told him since I get mail there the only way to make me leave was to pay 185 bucks to evict me.
  • Update yet? My bf is a genius and he said legally you can't get kicked out since that is considered your home. Unless he goes to court and you have 30 day after that. No matter what. Same rules apply even if it's a stranger not related in any way. He wishes you the best :p
  • update... he came home at 6am and picked me up off the couch and brought me to bed made me breakfast and was happy. so I sat him down and we talked it out. he said he was sorry for what he said and begged for my forgiveness. I told him hes on probation one more outburst and that would be it.
    thanks for all ur advice and support ladies pregly is my only support system and I must say its the best :)
  • I'm truly happy that you guys worked things out. Good luck with him and don't let him slip up on that probation lest he suffer your wrath and THROAT PUNCHES from hundreds of Preglies! (*)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.