anyone wana take in a homeless preggo? vent

so me and hubby started arguing cuz I couldnt massage his back the right way he started callin me lazy so I got upset and he kept yelling at me so I screamed fuck you to him and walked out the room. well he wasnt gma have tjat so he totally kicked me out and said have an abortion and stay out of my life. I dont work I help him run his business and I have no one to stay with. no fam or friends. I cant stop crying and he left for work. I have to be out by 6am and I dont know what to do. I feel helpless. I would never even think of abortion. im so hurt right now someone pls make me feel better. im gna have a nervous breakdown.

Comments

• well, legally he can evict you which means he would have to take that to court and then from that date you have 30 days to get out. so youre not homeless. i would just call the cops when he gets home and have the law enforcement to give him the low down.
  • Sounds like he is just being a jerk and you two need a little space maybe when he gets home you two can talk about this maturly. There is no reason for him to act like that or say things to you like that. I hope you two can work things out. Sometimes people just stay the most stupid and insensitive things when they are angry.
  • wtf is up with these asshole fathers these days... I know im not being of much help but I sympathize with u. Like @bettymomma says u should definately look into women shelters immediately. Maybe you all can work this out so this doesn't have to happen but I can't find it in me to encourage u back to someone who'd do u so wrong... I hope something comes thru for u soon with all this..
  • @survivormommie3 im not on the lease. landlord doesnt evem know he has a wife. let alone that I live here.

@bettymomma there are no womens shelter in my area. only battered women and I dont apply to that.

when my husband says something he means it. if I do attempt to stay it will be hell. I juust really dont know what to do.
  • Can you two talk when he gets home? He might have a different perspective now that he's had some time to think.
  • @happymommyof2 I really dont think we can recover from this when we fight we uaually make up quick. but he just left aaid rwmember 6am and slammed the door. left mw hysterically crying on the kitchwn floor wit yhe coldest look in his eyes like he didnt care.

@k_babixo thanks im trying to figure something out but since I got married I lost everyone. I have no one to turn to and he knows that.
  • im sorry :-(
  • Over a damn back rub? He has some issues. Wtf! If you're married to him then Idk how he can just kick you out.
  • @bettymomma I dont have any money at all he pays for everything. so even if there was a motel around I couldnt afford it. only mens homeless shelters in my area or shelter for women with kids. I domt have kids yet.

@blueberrysmom im scaref to stay that long to see if we could talk. hes not abusive but all this yelling and crying cant be good for me.
  • Wait what he got pisses over back massage seriously what a dork
  • If he's your hubby you probably don't have to be on the lease for it to qualify as your home/apt too. I think you should call the landlord and find out.
  • @5lilangels I know like he has the hormones not me. its frustrating

@2ndbutfirst no the landlord dont even know about me.
  • If u r married ur name doesn't have to be on the lease. Whats urs is mine dear hubby.
  • he jist txted me amd said im so lazy and I need to tjink about what I said for future reference wit the next guy that I was way out of line and all he wanted was a good massage before work and im rediculous cuz I couldnt do it right ughhh o wana scream.
  • sorry for all the errors Im still cryin uncontrollably and cant type good
  • Omg! He should be massaging your back. I wouldn't pay any attention to what he says.
  • Hes the ridiculous one...getting upset over a massage and even more ridiculous to tell you to abort a innocent baby...hes own baby...what the hell!!
  • Some men can be and I know exactly how your feeling. My situation was completely different and I wasn't preg but last year at this same time my fiance and I broke up over some stupid but huge fights and he decided to completely erase himself from my life eventhough I was crying hysterically all the time and begging him not to leave. Well the next thing I know he changed his number, deleted one of his email accounts and wouldn't read his emails on his other account. Well I decided to just stop trying and try to get over him. A week later he contacted me and asked if we could talk. We met at the mall and he begged me to be with him and was crying. Sometimes you just get fed up with eachother and men act like complete arses about it. Maybe you just need some time apart like we did. Now we are happy and getting married the day after tomorrow and expecting our first child. I hope my story gives you hope and courage.
  • @excitedforbaby yeah right he works 7 days a week. him rub my back oh man u made me laugjhh thankss I needed that? I rub him everyday nefore work but sometimes my hands hurt and I cant push hard like today and now this. he doeant want the baby we tried so hard for. so sad.
  • this is craziness. Im so sorry you have to deal with that. Where ya from? I'd be happy to look around and try to find a womens shelter or somewhere for you to stay short term if you really need to go.
  • in new bedford ma I googled it and cant find anything
  • Well, first of all, the other ladies are right. He can't put you out on the street whether you're on the lease or not. Not withstanding the fact that you're his wife, there are laws about getting people out of your house with proper notice. Since you ARE his wife, pregnant, and he's the sole bread winner, he would be required to provide transitional support to help you get a motel or apartment. Try to stay calm for your baby, let him work through his temper tantrum. If he doesn't get over it, gently remind him of your legal (and human) rights. Sending you hugs and peace...
  • Awww your husbands a jerk ! He honestly should be giving you massages, it sounds like he has a temper problem. I wish I can help you but I don't know what to say besides a shelter but I read that you don't have any for women in your area, Don't cry anymore mamaz it will be okay your better off without him. Try as best as you can to work it out. Good luck
  • I would say good riddens. People treat their dogs better than that. What a loser.
  • Do what I would do! Be a Bitch and tell him you'll divorce him, take half of everything, alimony, and child support! That should change his tone a bit. ;)
  • You can call the shelter they'll help you.
  • Look up the number to legal aid and give them a call explain the situation and have ur ducks in a row when he gets home.
  • thanks for all the support. I dont really wana stay in a shelter. im gna try to just stay on the couch until I can find something.
  • Aw, belly buddy :( this makes me mad, for real. I wish you were closer, I would help all I could. Do you have a Facebook? Add me if you want. Crissy Thompson. It's me and a skinny kid in my picture and I'm wearing a blue flannel shirt. Inbox me if you need anything. I'm here and ill pray for you <3
  • WTF?!? Here in Georgia in order for him to throw you out, he has to evict you. If you've lived with him for at least 30 days and you've gotten mail or have ID in that address, then you're fine. He has to show the Courts that he has a good reason for throwing his pregnant wife out on the street.