hi ladies im still bleeding heavy since sunday

edited June 2011 in Loss
I'm really nervous it doesn't seem like bleeding doesn't want to stop I've been getting dizzy and lightheaded is it just me has this happned to anyone.

Comments

• Hasn't happened to me but I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope it slows up soon and you start feeling better :(
  • Sounds like you should probably speak to your doctor. Sorry your dealing with this, feel better soon.
  • I'm sorry! Hope you feel better soon. At what point do you call the doc? Did they let you know?
  • If your having your aunt flow so to speak and soaking a pad or more in an hour you need to go to the er. If I were you id advise getting some iron pills!!! I bleed so bad they have to give me meds to stop me from bleeding.
  • I wish it was af but its not its a miscarriage I wish it would end soon tired of all the bleeding. Its worse then a period.
  • @hodgeslangdon.. im soo soo sorry too hear of ur loss how far along was you? Did u go hospital on sun? X
  • I was almost 9 weeks yep went to emergency room and there was no baby in sac.
  • Awe I am sorry for your loss :( I also lost my last baby at 9 weeks the bleeding lasted for about 2 weeks with me my body had to dispose of everything in there good luck hopefully you feel better